Im Sorry!

Author here: PLEASEEEEE I NEED REQUESTS!!!! in this story Bugs and Daffy get into a huge argument that leads Daffy explaining his whole past to Bugs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Bugs couldn't believe it, After all this time of putting up with Daffy's crap for years. All Bugs thinks Is he is just using him for money. Because Daffy Cant keep a job for one Minute.

"Daffy This is something i will not understand...Why!? You never do anything Around the house! Its always me! You just Lounge around Lazily! I have to do the chores. Why Cant you Be Helpful Around here!" Bugs pinned his ears Back as he yelled.

Daffy Felt tears prick the corner of his eyes.

'He sounds just like them...'

Daffy thought to himself, "I...Im sorry..." The duck mumbled quietly.

"Sorry Is not an answer Daffy! My parents could arrive Whenever. And if they Saw me doing everything around here And you just Hanging out. What would they Say Daffy?!"

The duck Backed up and hugged himself wiping his eyes, "I-Im Sorry! I-Im Sorry Im a Useless Duck with a stupid lisp! I...Im Sorry Im Not The best Roommate! Im sorry Im not the best boyfriend. You have great Parents who taught you To do stuff..I DIDNT BUGS! MY PARENTS WERE VERBALLY RUDE TO ME! its not all About You! Im...Im....Im useless....Im Pathetic..." Daffy Eventually fell onto the floor in a fetal position and wailed.

Bugs Immediately felt bad for yelling at him and carefully made his way over to Daffy to comfort him.

Daffy Unfolded his arms and clung onto Bugs like his life depended on it.

"Im...Im so sorry Daffy, I-I didn't mean to say it like that.." Bugs pulled daffy into his lap.

"You will Always be my Duck with a lisp, I love you for that. Im sorry I called you Lazy...Im sorry i said anything..."

Daffy nodded and wrapped his legs around bugs, "Im...Sorry...I yelled..." Bugs rubbed Daffy's back.

"Dont be sorry...We can stay like this as long as you want...?"

"Ok..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: *crying* UHHHHHH MY FEELINGS-