Date Night

Author here: Welcome! In this chapter, Bugs and Daffy Decide to have a Date Night!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Bugs slowly made his way down the steps in a tired daze, How long was he up? He didnt know. First He was hanging out With porky Almost All night, Then Daffy Decides to wake him up from his snoring.

Daffy slowly walked down the stairs and into the front room and quickly collapsed into a tired daze and groaned.

Bugs who lifted his head ad saw daffys figure on the floor got up and walked over to him and bent down. "Are You Ok Daffy?" Bugs Asked worriedly.

"Im...Good. Just Not feeling To great. Im just going to restht on the floor here and nap..." The duck Groaned and rolled onto his side.

Bugs Carefully picked daffy up and placed The duck on the couch.

Daffy Pulled Bugs close and opened his eyes, "Can we have a movie/Date night?...." The duck mumbled and looked at the floor.

"You...know what...n-nevermind...It doesthn't matter..." Daffy mumbled and rolled over having his back face Bugs.

Bugs Frowned then picked up Daffy, Sat down and held him in his lap.

Daffy felt his face turn warm and glared at The grey furred Rabbit, And turned to Face him.

(Author: Uhm-Hhhhh They are Uh-IM SO UNCOMFYYYYY-BUGS IS JUST PINNING DAFFY AND JUST KISSIN-)

Bugs wrapped his hands around daffy's upper body And and placed small kisses along the ducks neck.

(Author: OML IM SORRYYYY-)

Daffy glared and Tried to pull away from bugs, But The rabbits tight hold held him close.

"B-Bugsth! People Are Reading This Book-!"

Bugs Pinned Daffy Onto the couch and kissed down the Ducks Shoulder.

"Then We will Finish When The author Stops".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: *Crying* THE AUTHOR IS GOING TO GO BLEACH THEIR MIND- AND BUGS STOP DOING THIS IN FRONT OF READERSSSSSSSS