Zoo Trip!

Author here: Welcome back! Glad You like my Oneshots! In this story, Daffy is feeling very clingy to bugs and asks if they can go to the zoo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Daffy Went down the steps and noticed bugs was already up, "Mornin Bugsth..." The duck mumbled in a tired lisp and looked at the floor in a tired state.

"You ok Daffy?" Bugs asked His Boyfriend and held his arms out for Daffy.

Daffy Who understood the message, sat down on Bugs's lap and rested his head on The rabbits shoulder.

"Whats Up with you Doc, Your usually grumpy and And annoyingly unbearable In the Mornings", The rabbit joked and rubbed the Ducks Back.

"....I wanna go to the zoo...." Daffy Mumbled and cuddled closer to His Boyfriend.

Bugs Sighed and Picked Up Daffy and headed to their couch and sat down. Carefully, Bugs Lifted Daffy's chin so he can look at His eyes.

"Daffy, If you wanna go to the zoo you can ask. You dont have to worry about what my answer is". Bugs Reassured Daffy and placed small kisses across His Face.

(Author here: Uh-This is the position they are sitting on the couch- NOTHING SUS HERE)

Bugs Placed a hand On Daffy's leg and kissed the duck passionately, "Y...Y desthpicable rabbit...Can we go to the zoo first before you do anything Weird?"

Bugs giggled and nodded, "Lets Get Ready Then".
~~~~~~~Timeskip when they get to the zoo~~~~~~
Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~
They Finally Arrived at the Zoo, Which Excited Daffy So much He couldn't Handle his squealing.

"Bugsth! We are hereeee!!! What Can We Sthee Firsth? Can We Sthee The lions" Daffy Grabbed onto Bugs's Arm and Shook him around.

"Daffy calm Down, I need a map First", The Rabbit sighed and laughed.

"Whatsth Stho Funny Busther?? Is It My Childisth Attitude. Or My Annoyingnessth?"

Bugs Raised his hands up defensively and sighed, "No Daff, Just try to Calm down in front of people".

Daffy Dramatically Slapped his hand over his chest and gasped, "How Desthpicable Of you". He huffed and crossed his arms turning away from his Friend.

"Daffy You Know i didnt mean It...How about About we just enjoy the day Seeing the Animals?"

The duck turned around beamed, "Yesth!"

So thats what Bugs and Daffy Did, Enjoying the company of each other and Looking at the different zoo animals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author here: ZOOOOOO TIMEEEE