Who Are you?

Author here: This is a story where Daffy and Bugs Dont know each other, They start to have Feelings  build between them over one small Number
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Daffy, Was your average Duck. Sure He Couldnt keep a job, and couldnt afford a house. But he tried, But no Matter how Hard Daffy Tried, They always said no.

"If I dont get a Job, Im going to be living on the streets like i used to Tina...I dont want that to Happen Again". Daffy Sighed and hung his head low in defeat.

"Listen Daffy, Maybe you could live with me. I can ask my Girlfriend Lola if you need money".

Daffy Shook his head, "I dont wanna borrow money from Her...Shes to kind. Plus...I need to Do This On My own".

Tina nodded and gave her friend a hug, "Good Luck Daffy. And Tell Me if ya get a job".

Daffy nodded and walked off, "Will do Tina". He waved a Bye and walked out of her workplace and began to sigh.

"Now...Where to go for a job...And then get a house". The duck sighed heavily and looked at the ground, Unaware he walked into someone.

"Ah-Geez...I-im Stho Sthorry Sthir! I-I didnt mean to run into you".

"Eh, Its Fine Doc, No need to apologize", The figure said a calm tone.

Daffy Looked up and saw a figure short grey fur, And long ears.

"Uhhm...anywayy...Im Bugs. Bugs Bunny".

"Im..Daffy...Daffy Dodger Duck. But my Friend(s) Call me Daffy".

"Well, Its Nice to meet ya Daffy".

"...Likewise..."

"Would you like to Hang out Some time?" Bugs Asked in a sly voice with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh...Sure".

"Great. Heres my Number", He gave The duck his number and walked off.

Huh...He met a random guy he doesnt even know yet, And he just said yes to Hanging out with him. Huh.

Must be weird to Have a weird taste in a Jobless/semi-homeless Duck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author here: Hmmmm Dont accept random invites by strangers.