Meeting Bugs's Family: Part 1

Author here: Welcome Again! Pleaseee Dont be afraid to ask questionssssss!!! In this story! Bugs is Taking Daffy to New York to meet his parents. But things dont go as planned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bugs's POV
~~~~~~~~~
Today is the day, Daffy is finally going to meet my parents. Speaking of Daffy where is he?

"Daff? Where are you?" I called up the steps as i saw daffy come down the steps in his purple robe.

"Whatsth up? We going sthome where?" Daffy asked Confused.

"Uhh...New York? Did you forget?" I groaned in annoyance as i rubbed my head.

"Ohhhhh...We are going to Go see your parentsth, Ahh Ok. Be right back!" Daffy exclaimed and trudged back up the steps to the bathroom.

"Hurry up! The plane Will leave in half an hour!"

"Dont Rusth Me Bugsth!" Daffy Yelled from the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and waited.

Once the water turned off daffy Trudged down the steps, "Alright! Im ready! Justh Lemme get my Pursthe!"

I Grabbed all our Luggages and began to walk to the car. I unlocked the trunk and began to pile in our bags as Daffy was waiting in the passenger seat.

"Ooohhh Im shto excited to meet your parentsth bugsth!" the raven feathered duck exclaimed happily.

I smiled at is silliness and closed the trunk door. I crouched down into the passenger seat and Started the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip to arriving in NYC~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daffy's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't believe we were here! we are in New York City, And Everything looked so different Compared to Los Angelos.

"Wow...Everything is different..." I mumbled and held Bugs's Hand.

"Dont worry Daff, Nothing is going to happen. I will be with you 24/7". Bugs firmly held my hand and placed a kiss on my beak.

"S-Sthop it.." I buried my face into bugs fur as the Cab driver arrived to out hotel.

"Ere we are. Fairmont Hotel". The burly Cab Driver spoke in a new york accent.

"Heres a tip Uh Doc". Bugs got out of the car and held the door open for me. I got out and helped bugs Grab our bags so we could Check in.

Once We were in the hotel, Bright colorful eyes quickly got into my eyes.

"Ah Geezth" I groaned as i bent down to rub my eyes, "Are you Ok Daffy!?" Bugs Asked worriedly.

"I-Im Fine...Justh got blinded by the lightsth". I mumbled and Adjusted myself to the brightness, "Lets go Check in..." I sighed and walked up to the front desk, With bugs following me.

"Welcome to the Fairmont Hotel, My Name is Katie,How May i help You?"

"Ahh whats Up Doc, Me and My partner here are looking for a room. We are staying here for Three Days". Bugs Formally spoke to the brown haired female.

"Alright, Your Room Number is 230, Here are your keycards". The lady handed both of our keycards to bugs and thanked her before we walked to the elevator to the second Floor.

~~~~~~TIMESKIP BECAUSE YOU MUST BE BORED~~~~~

Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~
Once Bugs and daffy arrived at their hotel room, They were amazed at the sight.

Authors POV~~~~~~~~~Once Bugs and daffy arrived at their hotel room, They were amazed at the sight

"Wow...Thisth Placthe Is amazing!" The duck exclaimed happily.

"It is Sure amazing..." Bugs Smirked as he walked into the room as he closed the door behind him with a lock.

(Oop-Something about to happen-)

Bugs walked up to Daffy and wrapped his arms around him, "How about we put this bed to use...?~" He whispered in Daffy's Ear.

The duck Shuddered and turned around to face the rabbit, "Y-Your despicable..." He rested his head on bugs Chest and exhaled.

"Plusth we Need to go see your parentsth.." He coughed hiding a blush.

Bugs sighed defeatedly and nodded, "Alright Doc, Are you ready?"

"Ive been Ready!" Daffy cheered and ran to the door to unlock it.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip when the Get there~~~~~~~

Still The Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They Finally Arrived at Bug's Parents house, Which was a studio apartment, "Alrighty Daffy...You ready?"

Daffy felt nervous, His body didn't let him move. He was frozen in place.

What if They hated him for his lisp?

What if they would be like his parents...?

"Daffy?" Bugs nervously asked as he grabbed the ducks hand, Which seemed to calm Daffy down.

"I-...Im scared...Nervous....What if i mess up? What is i do something dumb.." Daffy looked down as the rabbit pulled him into a hug.

"You wont, I promise they will love you", Bugs placed small kisses on His boyfriends face.

"Ok.." Daffy Nodded and Soon they pulled away so Bugs could knock on the door.

"Coming!" Called a muffled voice from the inside of the building.

*click*

"Hello-BUGSYYY! HARRISON GET OVER HERE! BUGS IS VISITING!" Bugs's Mother yelled.

"Hello Ma", the grey rabbit Nervously giggled.

"Im so happy you returned. Oh? Wheres Lola? I thought you and her were still dating".

"Uhh...Y-Yeah..a-About that.."

Heavy footsteps came from the building, "Hello Bugs My boy!", Harrison Called and brought His son into a hug.

"H-Hey Dad...So listen...We need to talk..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author here What could happen When Bugs tells his parents he is dating daffy? FIND OUT NEXT TIME! ALSO PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTSSSSS I DONT BITEEEEE