Falling for a Mob Boss

Author here: In this Story Daffy is just a normal man who works at a small Bar, But little does he know He catches the eye Of a Certain Rabbit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a very long day At a local bar on 40th St.

Two hours ago There was a Very Touchy Man Towards A black feathered duck. Then an hour Later There was a bar Fight. But What Could a bartender do? Daffy Couldn't Do much but Talk, Serve and Watch.

That was Until The towns Gang Came in.

The Gang Had Several Members, A pig, a Skunk, A Female Duck and a rabbit. A Long red Bearded Male And A Female Cat. Then You had the Leader.

They Only Came in Once a week, So maybe tonight they would come in.

No one really Sees what the leader looks like because he is surrounded by high security.

"Welcome to The hideout How may I Stherve You?" The black feathered duck asked a burly looking alligator.

"How bout you cone sit with me darling~ Then Maybe i could show you a real good time with my Gang". The Alligator Smirked and motioned his head towards the table where his gang was.

"Im Sthorry Sthir, I dont associate with Customers..." The duck hesitantly Gulped and slowly started making his way to a new customer.

"Now Hang On a Moment Darlin. Im not asking this as a request. That was an order". The alligator said with a little more fierceness in his voice which caused the duck to gulp.

"Uhhm...O-Ok...I guesth..." The duck pardoned the guy and Walked with the Alligator to Their private table.

On the other side of the the bar, a Certain grey rabbit glared and formed a fist, How could that alligator take that duck away from him? He saw the uncomfortable gaze that Duck Had, Yet he forced him anyway.

"Uhhh Bugs? Did ya ere What Porky said about a new gun shipment?"

"Give me a moment". Bugs Harshly stood up from his table and stalked over to the private table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile the Duck who sat in uncomfortable silence felt his fear meter go extremely high, "Uhh...S-Shto Sthince im here...C-Could i gooo...?"

"No", The alligator wearing a biker outfit grabbed ahold of the ducks hand and pulled him close and sat him on his lap.

"Whaddya Say Fellas, What Shall we Do with This pretty Fine Bodied Duck Boys?" The biker looked at Alligator asked his entourage.

"You could let him Go", The rabbit Pulled out his gun and aimed it at his head, "That If You wanna be outnumbered by my fellas who have all their guns drawn on you. And with just a word they can have your bodies ob the ground".

The alligator froze and quickly Shoved the duck onto the ground and the whole gang raised their hands.

The rabbit glared as the duck was harshly shoved onto the ground and placed his gun down slowly.

"Great, Glad were on the Same Level Doc, Now Im going to take this Duck Here. And if You come anywhere near him again, I wont hesitate to find you".

The Burly looking alligator nodded and signaled for his gang to leave.

The rabbit turned to the Duck and Picked him up.

"Are You Ok Doc?" The rabbit asked and dusted the duck off.

"Im...Fine, Justh Sthocked isth All..." The Duck Mumbled went to go back to the bar when the rabbit grasped his arm and pulled him close.

"You should Be careful Around here", The Rabbit Slowly Placed his number In the Ducks Shirt pocket and let go.

"Lets Go, Were done here boys", The Grey rabbit Began to walk off.

The duck Sat there with a blush across his face, Did he just Fall In Love with a Gang Boss!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author here: FALLING FOR YAAAA