Secret Meetings

Author Here: In this Story Duck Dodgers Keeps Meeting Up with His nemesis/lover 404 (aka bugs). Uhhhh again i have never seen Duck Dodgers So please bear with mee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every Night Duck Dodgers would sneak out of The ship, Meet up with 404 at where ever place he wants to Meet And Go.

And One Of the Places, Out of All The places He wanted To meet with the captain.It had to Be On His Ship!

Once He Was In a Secluded area of the ship he leaned against A wall and Waited for His nemesis he waited.

And Waited.

And waited till He looked up with a scowl.

Amber eyes meeting red eyes with dark circle under them.

"Whats Up Captain Dodgers?" The rabbit said with a slight robotic voice as a smirk was formed across his lips.

"Why Did you wanna Meet me here on my ship? If someone finds you You Here-.." Dodgers continued until robotic hands were next to his head, Piercing red eyes stared into his amber eyes. The rabbit Was an inch away from Dodgers.

"No one will know, Say you chased me off, That is what you do when we meet in these types of circumstances. Huh Doc?" 404 Raised a brow and placed a quick kiss on The Ducks Beak.

Dodgers Glared at the rabbit and turned head to hide a blush forming across his face.

The rabbit chuckled Placing More kisses on the ducks face, Dodgers grumbled and rested his head on Bugs's Shoulder.

"I despise You..." Dodgers Huffed and pulled away from the Rabbit.

"But yet, We secretly Meet. WHICH was your idea when I got to know you. Now i would love to hang out with you My Dear Duck Dodgers. But i must leave. Good day".

"Tch...Bye,404 See you later".

The rabbit placed one last kiss on the Ducks Beak and quickly ran out to escape the ship

Tch, How long is Duck Dodgers going to keep meeting him like this? At some point cadet and maybe the others are going to catch on why he always leaves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author here: Im tired. So Im sorry if there is going to be a delay in stories. I should be able to get more chapters done when my Brain Is back. And yes I will remake This Story and The Loonatics chapter. Good Day :D