Caught Cheating

Before we Begin This Chapter Contians: Cursing and And more Cursing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daffy Slammed a hand on his alarm clock as he looked around noticing bugs wasnt in the bed with him, How odd.

He slowly got out of bed and headed down the stairs and into the kitchen, No sign of Bugs. Now he was Confused, Why did That Rabbit Go without letting him know?

He Looked around and noticed a note on the fridge, "Whatsth with the note?" The note read,

"Dear Daffy, Sorry i Suddenly left, I am hanging out with someone so i might be back by midnight, Don't worry There should be leftovers in the fridge for you. Don't t forget to feed the dog!
    Love, Bugs Bunny".

Daffy Frowned, He was going to be by himself all Day? Well He might as well watch his detective show.

He walked into the front room and sat down on his blue recliner and sighed. He grabbed the remote and turned the Tv On and flipped through the channel's with a bored sigh. Daffy Groaned and returned to an old cliche romance Show.

"Hernando Why Did you Leave Me For Her! MY TWIN SISTER!" Valentina cried dramatically As 'Hernando' Which Daffy assumed was the Love interest Frantically Flailed His arms.

"Valentina! I am Sorry! Please forgive Me Mi Amour!" Hernando Grasped onto the Girls Arms and Held Her close.

"No! How can I trust you! YOU WERE GONE ALL DAY YESTERDAY! THE NEXT THING I SEE YOUR IN MY SISTERS BED!"

"Thatsth a mood Valentina", Daffy sighed watching the drama.

More yelling and sobbing came from the two as another character came in.

"Sister! Hernando! What is Happening!?" Gabriella yelled in a worried tone

"You! YOU SLEPT WITH MY HUSBAND! How could you! My own Sister!!" Valentina Yelled as she went up the stairs.

"Dont Worry About Seeing your Children Hernando! Because Im Taking Full Custody You Dead beat!" Valentina Stormed away leaving a distressed Man.

"Will Hernando And Valentina Ever Get back Together? Find Out on the season finale Of Roses and Love", The Author of the Show exclaimed and on came a new Show.

Daffy Was Somehow Indulged in the show that he was Sad now, "But i want to Know what Happens!! WHAT HAPPENS WITH VALENTINA AND HERNANDO!?" Daffy wailed.

He checked the time reading And sighed. He might as well feed the Dog, He got up from His Chair And Went to Grab Taz's Bowl.

He poured the dog food into it and walked out greeted by Barking.

"Hey Taz", He placed the bowl down and scratched the dogs Back.

Taz happily barked as he ate the food, happily wagging his tail, His ears perked up as he looked around and Noticed a squirrel.

Daffy Got up laughing as he walked back into the house and opened the fridge looking to see what he could have.

He Sighed and Grabbed His left over Pizzaribba meatball sandwich and Decided to Heat heat it up.

Is Heating up a sandwich weird? Yes, Does He Care? Nope. The microwave beeped and he opened it taking a bite out of the warm Food.

He Grinned and walked back to the Front room and sat down.

He continued to eat his sandwich when he heard a car Pull Up. Huh, He Must be Home Now.

A Drunken Bugs walked in holding out a Hand For a figure, As soon as the person came in, They revealed themselves to Be a Slim figured, Blonde With a Short blue cocktail dress.