Nightmare

Author: This is Part Two Of The Chapter "Late night Movie cuddles". In this story Daffy has nightmares from the Movie and Has continuous Nightmares about the movie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daffy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
That...m-Movie...Was a really bad idea, Because at the moment, In trembling in terror in Bugs's Arms.

"Aye Uh....Daffy are you ok?" Bugs asked me with concern.

"What? Oh Yesth! Im...Fine. Wow...Uhhh Look how Late it is...We should put this stuff away and Head to bed...hehe.." I nervously chuckled and slid off of bugs and went to place the popcorn bowl in the kitchen.

Once Everything was cleaned up Me and Bugs headed to our rooms.

"Well...Uh...Night Daffy", Bugs yawned and waved a bye heading into his room and closed the door.

"Bye..." I mumbled and walked into my room and plopped into my bed letting out a tired yawn.

I felt my eyes grow heavy and eventually i went to sleep.

*nightmare*

*Drip...*

*Drop...*

I woke up in a strange house, There was a fireplace and I noticed a toy paper boat.

Why Do i Have a paper boat?...

I shrugged and noticed i was wearing a yellow raincoat with a hat and red boots.

"Odd.." I spoke to myself and walked outside realizing it was pouring rain.

"Oh Swell..." I growled and trudged outside with said paper boat.

Next thing i know i trip and my Paper ship fell into the sewer Drain.

"Oh nooooo...I know how this went-" I felt panic rise in my chest as the next thing i saw was a scary clown.

"Hi Daffy, Are you looking for your this?" The clown held up a paper boat with my name....

"How did you know my name and yes..That is mine". I reached out to grab my Boat, But then the clown grabbed my hand...

*End of nightmare*

I jolted up in a cold sweat and quietly sobbed hoping to not wake bugs up, But He quickly rushed into my room looking nervous.

"Daffy What happened? I heard you scream...Is Everything ok?"

I shook my head and continued to cry, Man...Why is this making me feel weak.

"I...I just had a nightmare...Thats all...I-Im really sorry i woke you up.." I wrapped my arms around him and trembled.

"Do you wanna try sleeping again? This time i wont leave".

I nodded and waited for bugs to get adjusted, Then i crawled ontop of him and laid down on his chest.

"Bugs....I dont wanna watch a horror movie again..."

"I know Daff, I know..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author here: WOOO I NEED REQUESTS