Meeting Bugs's Parents: Part 2

Author here: Welcome to part 2 Of meeting Bugs's Parents! In this story Bugs Has to explain to his parents that he broke up with Lola, but how will his parents react. And how will Daffy handle it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Bugs's Parents Looked at each other and Stepped out of the way to bring their son in. But They accidentally Closed the door on Daffy.

Daffy Blinked confused, Now wondering if there was something that happened that caused him to be ignored.

When Bugs realized That Daffy Was not behind him he walked to the door and quickly Brought him in to warm him up.

"Mom, Dad. You just left Daffy outside? He cant handle the cold weather. He's a Duck". Bugs Huffed in an annoyed tone but Daffy just shook his head.

"Anyways...Could we talk? In the front room please?"

Bugs's Parents nodded and they all made their way to to the living room.

"So Bugs, You wanted to tell us something?" Harrison looked at his son with a confused look.

"Well-" Bugs Wanted to continue but his mother came out holding a Book.

"Mom...Whats with the scrapbook of Embarrassment..?"

"These are your Baby pictures! I thought id show them with your friend!"

Bugs glared as Daffy laughed, So with a smirk the rabbit placed his hand on the ducks Thigh, Which Quickly made The duck Shut up.

"Anyway...Mom dad this is really important..."

Bugs Sighed, "So you know how me and Lola broke up...? Well...Shes Dating Daffy's friend Named Tina". Bugs Looked at daffy, Wondering if he should continue.

The duck slowly nodded, "Continue..."

"Well....Me and Daffy Here...A-Are Dating.."

Bugs's Parents looked at each other in shock, Harrison Cleared his throat.

"What type of Job Does he have?"

"Well-"

"Does he Take care of your house when your gone?"

"Not really-"

Harrison Glared at Daffy, He stood up And Firmly Grasped Daffy's arm And started to Drag Him Out.

"U-Uhm B-Bugsth!? H-Help- O-Ow...S-sthtop It.." Daffy Mumbled and tried to remove the firm grasp around his arm.

"Dad wait! Stop Your hurting Him!" He sprinted after his dad and stood in the way of the front door.

"Let him go, He didnt do Anything". Bugs Exclaimed and reached For Daffy, Who has Tears Stream Down His face.

He knew it, They were just like his parents. They were kicking him out. He knew saying yes to see bugs's Parents Was a bad idea.

Daffy felt the grip leave and ran into Bugs's arm and trembled.

"I Came to visit You. Hoping you would accepting! And Now You Decide to kick him out?!" Bugs yelled with irritation.

"Tell Me bugs. What Does This Duck. Do?" Harrison growled with venom laced in his voice.

"He..Doesn't Do anything...He just...Watches St James: Off duty cop...Laze around.." Daffy Looked at bugs with a fearful look.

"So he's a lazy Dumb Duck while you do all the work?"

Daffy Froze, There it is. There was the insult he wanted to hear. Just like what his parents told him.

"Daffy, Aint a Lazy Duck. He is My Boyfriend, Who i love, And Care about". Bugs said firmly as he opened the front door.

"Me And Daffy Will Be packing our things to go back to California, Dont. Come to our house if your not Accepting That Im Happy With Him". He glared and gently shooed daffy out the door and closed it behind him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~back at the hotel room~~~~~~~~
Bugs Began to take their stuff out of the drawers and place them back into suitcases. He glanced at daffy who hadn't said a word since the ride back.

"Daff, Are you ok?" The rabbit walked over to his boyfriend and carefully wrapped an arm around his body.

The duck Turned to face the rabbit with a tear stained and and nodded with a fake smile.

"Y-Yeah...I-im Fine *sniffle*". Daffy Wiped his eyes and looked down with sadness.

"Im sorry Your parents dont like me..."

Bugs shook his head, "Dont be. They don't deserve to be in the presence of a handsome, Beautiful Duck". He pulled Daffy Close by his hips and buried his face in The ducks Feathery chest.

"I love you Daffy".

"Love you too Bugs".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author here: Hhhhhhhh Im tired and my brain broke