First fight

Author here: This is Bugs's and Daffy's First fight, Which Causes some tension But it eventually Resolves with an accidental confession
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~
*Yelling*

Bugs Would Yell at Daffy For being lazy or not being helpful, or Not Being supporting Of his relationship With Lola.

Daffy Would Yell Back At Bugs Trying to Defend himself, "She Doesnt Love you At all Bugsth! She is just using you! I saw her with Pepe...!"

Bugs Formed a fist and growled, "You Dont know Anything about My relationship with lola! Maybe her and Pepe Were just Hanging out!"

Right?...

Daffy sighed, "Bugs I just Know your being cheated on...!"

Bugs stormed over to Daffy and roughly Pinned him to the wall.

Daffy Groaned when his head hit the wall and stared at Bugs with a fearful look, "Bugs Believe me....I-I saw her Kiss Pepe! I-I was hanging out with Tina when Pepe leaned over and kissed the Lola...!"

Bugs Was very angry at this point and let Daffy Go, "Do you have any proof That It was Pepe?" The rabbit was very annoyed with his friend.

"W....Well...Noooo....Bu-But I Know I Saw It..." Daffy stuttered and walked up to bugs.

The duck carefully placed a hand on the rabbits shoulder, But Bugs's Quick reflexes grabbed Daffy By the arm and pulled him close.

"Do you know how much i love Lola?.....None...I dont love her....I....Knew...I knew way longer than You and I Just acted". Bugs Sighed.

Daffy Felt his body tremble from being so close to Bugs, "Y-You Knew...YOU KNEW-! Y-You Yelled at me For No reason...! You cant Just!- Y-You made me Feel Like i was Dumb..." Daffy Went to pull away from bugs, But Was only pulled closer until his eyes met with His Roommates.

"Im...Sorry....I made you feel dumb....And Im sorry i yelled at you for no reason. I shouldve....Let you explain..." Bugs Wrapped his arms around Daffy's Small Frame and hugged him,

"Daffy....I love you...."

Daffy Froze and Hugged Bugs Back.

"I love you to, You despicable Rabbit.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: *Crying*