Bar fight

Author here: In this story Daffy is a regular at a bar and accidentally gets caught up in a bar fight, Which leads to a grey bunny to protect him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight was a usual Night, Peaceful talking happened amongst people, Some at a bar To Talk To the bartenders, While Others Were In Private Rooms to Talk about random stuff.

But People seemed to enjoy themselves, Or Did until The usual Gang called, The Gators Would Show up and Cause mayhem.

Unaware That A Gang Was already there, The Toons Glared and mumbled to each other, While their leader kept a Close Eye on the duck.

"Why are You Here Clyde? I thought I kicked you Out", The Duck Glared and whipped off a cup and poured a bottle of whiskey and handed it the Tall Angry Biker looking Alligator.

"Aw come Daffy, Ya Know you You Cant Kick Me Out. You Enjoy My company~" The Alligator took Daffy's Chin and forced him to stare at his Eyes.

"You Got Some really Purdy eyes Daffy", Clyde chuckled raspily and Let go of The Ducks Face.

The duck Glared and went to walk away to serve another customer.

The rabbit, Who was Clearly annoyed with this gators Actions pinned his ears back and growled.

"Why are the Gators Here? I thought we took their territory A week ago?" A female bunny responded quizzically.

Clyde On Purposely Used his tail and kicked the swiped the chair from underneath a married Couple

*Thud*

The Couple went down which caused Daffy To whip His head around, "H-Hey Now! You are not Allowed to do That! You pick their Chair Up....O-Or..." The duck Rambled on until The Tall Alligator pulled a gun out and pointed it at Daffy.

The rabbit who quickly Noticed, Shot up from his seat, Stormed over to The Alligator with a raised fist and quickly punched his face.

Clyde stumbled and growled, "THE HELL YOU RABBIT! First you steal My Territory!" The gator exclaimed.

The Rabbit smirked and signaled for his Gang, Which immediately Came Over and held their Guns.

"Now Fellas, You dont wanna start a bar fight, Right? Because we already Know Who is Going to win". The rabbit smirked.

The duck Slowly Began to slowly Walk Away from the bar counter, But was quickly Caught By the Alligator And Held him close.

Bugs Glared and quickly Pulled out his Gun, Aimed it At the gators knee and Shot.

The Gator fell releasing The Poor Duck from his grasp.

The Duck Yelped and got shoved bracing himself for the fall, But he didnt fall. Instead he looked up at the Rabbit and blushed.

"Follow Me, My Gang will handle this". The spoke quietly and dragged The duck Out.

"Gang, You know what to do". The rabbit looked back at his gang with a nod.

When The Two Left, There was a bar Fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once The duck and the rabbit were out of the bar The duck turned to the Rabbit with a sharp Exhale.

"Thank...You for Saving Me..." the Black feathered duck sheepishly grinned.

Bugs Sharply Exhaled and Grabbed Daffy By the arms and pulled him close.

"Why Must i keep a radar on you every time your here?" The grey rabbit stroked the Back Of His partner and sighed.

"Im capable of Handling myself Bugsthy". Daffy Huffed trying to hide his Trembling hands,

"Daffy, look at me..." Bugs lifted Daffy's head up and kissed his beak.

"I always Worry About you. When the Gators Came in i was worried. I don't want to loose you. You know how aggressive they can be...And when I saw Him flirting with you..." Bugs Lowered his long ears and hugged Daffy.

Daffy Smiled and wrapped his arms around his partner, "Nothing will Make me leave you. You know That", He buried his beak in Bugs's chest fluff and exhaled slowly.

"And Bugsth?" Daffy sheepishly giggled.

"Yeah Doc?"

"Im sorry For starting a Bar Fight..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author here: howd you like that twist ☺️😏