Introduction

Sarah Lily James was restarting her life. Her twin brother caused an accident, and now he's being shipped off to some juvenile detention centre. Her whole life is upturned. But she won't let that get her down.

Ryder Wilde was fairly bored with life until that feisty glass-half-full chick appeared in town. And maybe he was totally crushing on her, but dating was so hard when your partner was so stupidly oblivious to your advances and absolutely harbouring some sort of hidden past.

Theodore Cayden James was also restarting his life. But when you nearly kill someone, that's usually how it goes. Tough luck no one cares that it wasn't his fault. He'd be eaten alive and beaten to a pulp at this place. How fun.

Jason Ferox had a lot of things to hate about the world. And he walked through every day with fists raised and punching wildly. He wasn't going to admit that he had a soft spot for and-they-were-roommates stories.

Author's Note: 

Hello, dear readers! This is my very first Wattpad novel, so pardon any inconsistencies and plot holes, though I'll try not to have too many. I absolutely welcome constructive criticism, if you wish to point anything out, but I won't tolerate any unnecessary hate comments. 

There is an LGBTQ+ relationship in this novel, and if you're not comfortable with that, I'd advise you to find another book. There is also a straight couple as well, and if you're not comfortable with that, then surprise, surprise: find another book. 

I do plan on having some mature scenes, and I'll try to leave a fair warning in advance. 

As always, vote, comment, shower me in adoration! 

And now, I bid you adieu. Onwards, ye mighty!