[5] Awakening

世界は流れてく 同じリズムで 

世界は流れてく 
同じリズムで 

crying in sorrow

可能性しか要らない 
何が出来るかさ ?

tsubasa
alice nine

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

A wisp of color swirls around in an inky prison, a phrase one might call their mind. It lights a path in their wake as they whisper the unknown, searching for whoever this abysmal imprisonment belongs to.

It tinkles with joy once they spot your seemingly unconscious figure, whirling around you with worry and relief. The light tickle of their gleam rouses you from your slumber, a jingle of amusement ringing in your ears as you attempted to swat away the intrusion.

Your eyes opened with a delighted gasp at the sight of the wondrous enigma in front of you, too entranced by it's glowing nature to even worry about the darkness swallowing you whole. It was as if you were put in a trance, your eyes following the wisp eagerly as it illuminates the murk around you.

"What are you?" You pondered out loud, holding out your hand for the wisp. Without hesitation did it weave through your fingers, humming incoherent whispers. It almost seemed it was a language of their own, but it was too quiet for you to make out. Before you could ask the next best question, it's whispering stopped along with their movements; their light dimming.

You yelped with shock as it approaches your face with alarming speed, your eyes going cross-eyed as you watched their light pulse, trilling incoherently with what you could only assume was their response to your question. There was no way you could have translated their strange mannerism as a warning--sensing a danger that you were unable to pinpoint. Not when you were stuck in your own contraption.

"ǫ̴͚͓̪̣͇̻̟͆͗͑̍̎̄͐͠l̴̛̦͛̍̇͂͆s̵̛̞̹̜̱͙͓͚̝͗͑̑̈̃̓͛̂̈́̕͠į̸̨̛̣̜̭̰̜̠̻̞̤̻̀͗̓̏͂́̎̈́̽̑̕ͅ ̴̬̣̄̽̍̄́͛̃̀̆r̴̢̳̥͙̳͛́̃͆͐̈͗̉́̕͝q̸̪̼̦̠̼͚̒̑̀͒̾̌̅͝ͅ"

Cupping the wisp in the palm of your hands, you stared down at them with confusion and worry. It didn't take a lot to know they were scared of something. "I-I'm sorry. I don't understand you." You frowned, the guilt that formed in your stomach short-lived when a pounding headache formed out of nothing, pulling out a hiss of pain,

"It's unstable. We should stop!"

"Take a good look, because this will be the last thing you'll ever see."

"Get her out of there!"

You cried out at the painful intrusion on your mind, screwing your eyes shut at the unbearable pang in your skull. You could see the light of the wisp frantically pulse behind your eyelids, their illumination no longer comforting, but overstimulating.