[21] Judgement Day

S2EP20: Style Queen

where's your gavel? ur jury?what's my offense this time?

what's my offense this time?

Your not a judge, but if ur gonna judge me
sentence me to another life

ignorance
paramore

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Tonight, the Grand Palais hosts the most eagerly awaited event of the year! The sensational fashion show of the famous designer Gabriel Agreste! And a major event always brings prestigious guests. Mayor of Paris, Andre Bourgeois, is expected to attend the show with his wife, the great and highly respected fashion queen—"

Tikki's attention is stolen from the live broadcast on Marinette's monitor, shaking her head amusedly as she fussed over the final product of her hat. "Honestly, Marinette, it's perfect the way it is!"

She fiddles with the feather, still unsure if her hat was worthy enough to be showcased in the Gabriel Agreste's fashion show. "Oh, Tikki, I don't know. . . I feel like it's the ugliest hat in the world and Adrien is suppose to model it front of everyone." She stands up from her seat, nervously pacing as she continues,

"He'll resent me for the rest of his life! I have zero talent and everyone is going to find that out tonight." Marinette frowns, falling to her knees as she already decided her career was over before it started.

"You're a great designer, Marinette! Besides, if your hat was so ugly, why did Gabriel Agreste hand-pick it for his fashion show?"

She looks down to her hat, the feather sticking out like an eye-sore to her. "But what if people see that it's a synthetic pigeon feather and not a real one? They're gonna think it's lame, aren't they?"

"You did the right thing replacing it! With that allergy of his, Adrien would be sneezing all the way down the catwalk!" Tikki comforts, making Marinette smile.

"You're right! And we have Y/n to thank for that with her super knowledge about Adrien and all." Marinette giggles, just thinking about the sweet duo makes her giddy. "Besides, I don't have time to make changes anyway. The show starts in. . ." 

She finally takes the time to check her phone, remembering she had gotten a notification or two. And what do you know, they're from Alya and Y/n!

2 new messages from Alya :P , and YN the sp. .

Alya :P
you cannot be serious about
being late to your first showcase !!

YN the Spider Enthusiast 🕷️
don't want to rush you or
anything but Gabriel's
assistant is looking for you

Marinette's eyes widen, looking to the time on her phone to confirm. "Oh, no! I'm gonna be late again!" She yelps, running to put her hat in its designated box. "Quick, Tikki!" She flies into her purse, the girl running on borrowed time to the Grand Palais.