knocked Walls

Sitting in the back seat of Eddies Volvo, holding hands with jasper as he rubs circles on my palm to help calm down as I look at the ongoing calls to Waylon.

"I'm worried Jasper, he should have answered by now or at least let me know he's ok" I express myself to Jasper looking up to him as he looks down to me.

"Darling, give him time, maybe he got caught up with something or maybe he's at home sleeping. You did say he has been overworking recently" he told me, I believe him I try and push down the gut retching feel I have that something is still wrong.

As we drive closer to our house we see the lights going off and see the police station with an ambulance out front and other cars.

"Can you please pull in Eddie? My dads here. Something is wrong" I ask Edward as Jasper grasp my hand tighter to show that he's there for me.

"Our dads car is on the end" jasper announces.

Bella and I make eye contact fearing the worst.

As soon as the car off I'm out of the car walking straight to the door with Bella by my side linking arms with me.

"Dr cullen, what's going on" I ask as he walks out the door. He looks at the boys with a knowing looks then looks at Bella and I and instantly I know something is wrong.

"Dr Cullen, where's my dad? I swear if its my dad and ur not telling me I gonna lose it" admitting that I'm about to start panicking. Bella try to calm me down as I feel Jasper stand on the other side of me. Another wave or calms runs over me

Interesting 

"Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place. I'm sorry girls" Dr Cullen tells us as my stomach drops. I knew something was wrong I knew something happened Waylon.

"I just examined the body" he continues to explain. My breathing becomes uneven as the tears blur my vision as my knees start to buckle and a sob crawls out of my mouth as I drop. Before I hit the floor Jasper catches me, looking over I see Edward holding Bella close, knowing that he will watch her my breathing continues to be uneven and I panic not being able to breathe.

"Elody, Ells, Darling, hey, hey" jasper calls out to me slowly bring me back from a full blown panic attack, the second one of the night.

"You have to breathe darling, just breathe " he holds me close as he draws circles on my back as I calm down enough to see.

"Thank you, my cowboy" I smile up to him, as he was already looking at me. He nods his head and I make eye contact with Bella linking my arms with her preparing to go see dad.

"Thank you Dr Cullen and sorry for being rude to you" I tell him as we enter the building.

Walking around the corner, the only light on reflects on dad desk as he hunch over his looking at photo of Waylon, himself and Bella and I at the diner.

Bella sits next to him as I lean over and hug him

"We are here for you dad, alway" I whisper to him, know that what he needs to hear right now.

"Dad we are really sorry" Bella tell him, holding on to his arm.

"Going on 30 years and he died from a animal attack. The same one from mason I bet" he tells us, as he slowly loss his self control as a tear runs down his check. I hold tighter.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna find this thing, in the meantime" he looks around his desk until he grabs 2 bottles of pepper spray. Grabbing one can and handling the over to Bella, we listen to him.

"I want you girls, to have these, its give your old man some peace of mind" he continues to tells us watching us as if he would lose us if we didn't agree to take the pepper spray.

We sit in silence remembering a great man. Uncle Waylon as we all have tears rolling down our faces.

"Lets go home girls" dad brings us out of our thoughts.

Walking out next to Bella, link our arms we see a body getting put into the back of the ambulance.

Im sorry uncle Waylon

Bella freezes seeing the body and I try to comfort as much as I can. When dad walks out she snaps out of it and looks at me.

When we got home we go straight to her room as she pulls out the book of legends, as I sit at her desk on her laptop searching one thing.

The cold ones.

Looking through articles of many, Bella besides me. We see common words.

Speed, when Edward ran over when Bella was almost hit by the truck.

Strength, when he pushed the van, with his bare hands.

Cold skinned, every time I touch the Cullens, always cold to the touch.

Immortal.

Drank blood, all the animal attacks. Mason. Waylon.

All lead to one word.

Vampire.

Laying in bed, I think of everything I've been through since coming back to forks.

Meeting Rosalie and her giving me her time of day to actually get to know me and respect my wishes every time I come close exposing my past.

All the nicknames the Cullens have given me.

Ellie, Ellie bear, ells, el.

Then there's Jasper. I hate to admit it, he knocked down my walls hiding my heart away. The way he calls me darling, wow his accent should be illegal.

The way he makes me feel safe. The one thing I haven't felt in a long time, he makes me whole.

I'll get down to the end of this, tomorrow.

My cowboy, My jasper.