The 3 Kings

Elody's POV

As Garret said, the redcoats have arrived and it is the first time I am seeing any of them. couldn't say I was surprised that the kings are only looking at Bella and Edward.

"Aro's looking for Alice. He can't wait to meet the girls and kids" Edward tells us as I hold my kids close to my chest.

As they get closer the wolves come out of the woods as Embry shifts and stands right in front of me with Emily by his side. Jake stands right by Bella and Ren.

"Aro, Iet us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." Carlisle steps forward speaking loud enough for the non vampires to hear.

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us." Aro smirks gesturing towards the wolves.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Dr C snaps back.

"We see the children. Do not treat us as fools." Caius joins in as I chuckle.

"hey blonde Barbie, shut your trap and listen" I yell out as they all look at me.

"they are not lmmortal! These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in their cheeks. Embelle and Elora are all human just like Emily and Elody here" Carlisle tries to bring the heat back to him.

"Artifice!" Caius screams out

"Sweetie, we told you we have proof you barbie doll" Emily yells out just waiting to throw him like a dog toy for our hungry wolves.

" I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved. while we are at it. I want to see Emmett and Jasper. if you will." Aro steps forward looking at the three men.

Edward glances at Bella then starts to make his way over without Jas or Emmett. I pull Major into a quick hug as he glares at Aro. he waits for Emmett as he kisses Elora's head and they both meet Aro and Edward across the field.

Bella steps forward slight and focuses on Edward as a barely seen shield reaches out for Edward but he was just out of reach.

suck on that bitch, if anything happens I will have no doubts that Major and Emmett would watch after what he and Bella had done.

"I'd like to meet Emily, Elody and Rosalie ." Aro speaks up after holding all the mens hands.

"I think the hell not Boy" Major glares at Aro as he takes a step back.

Edward walks back to Bella and Ren as Emmett stand side by side with Major with his arms across his chest.

"now no disrespect Major, I would like to meet them, nothing more"Aro pleas with Major as I share a grin with Emily and Rose.

"Major, it's okay"I yell out to him as I put Waylon on Leah's back before handing embelle to a human form Seth. I look over and grab Emily's hand as Elora is handed over to Embry as the wolves stand there with our children.

I link arms with Rose as well as we make a way across the field toward the men, man this are taking forever I complain internally as we finally reach Emmett and Major's sides.

"Rosalie, I will start with you if I may?"Aro hold a hand out to Rose as she glances back at her daughter before giving in.

"I see, very interesting. you are no longer a cold one, how was that possible."Aro looks between Emily and I and I know right now that he will stop at nothing when he finds out I brought her back.

Rose snaps her hand out of his before he could see and stood by Emmett as Major still had me behind him so Aro turns towards Emily.

"you must be Elody's friend since childhood, am I correct?"Aro smiles at Emily as she grins at him.