You cheater!

Waking up before Bella could come in and wake me up I'm up and in the shower trying to piece together how I'm gonna approach Jasper or Rose.

Getting out 20 minutes later, deciding to blow dry my hair and pin back my hair out of my face. I put on an oversized grey hoodie and light blue baggy ripped jeans and white nikes to finish my outfit.

 I put on an oversized grey hoodie and light blue baggy ripped jeans and white nikes to finish my outfit

I walk into Bella room and decide to get my revenge.i jump on to her as I scream

"Bella wake up, bitch. it's time for school". I tell her as she pushes me off the bed groaning into her pillow. I laugh at her and go down and make her a coffee and make myself a hot chocolate.

Heaven

When Bella comes down we head out and head to school, both determined to get answers. As we pull into the school I see Edward lean over to Jasper as we make eye contact. He knows.

Bella walks towards the forest when Edward follows her.

Don't hurt her Edward, please

He looks at me and nods his head at me.

As everyone heads into the school Rose smiles at me and heads in with Emmett and Jasper waits for me to walk over to him.

"We need to talk Jasper" I tell him as I stop in front of him. He looks down at me with a smile smile. From here I can tell he nervous.

"Follow me" he tells me leading me in the opposite direction of Bella and Edward. After walking in silence for about half an hour we reach a cliff side with the view of Forks. I lose my breath at the sight.

Turning around I look at him in the eyes.

"I know, Jasper" I whispered, knowing he heard me.

"Your impossibly fast and strong I continue" looking over the cliff side afraid to look at jasper. I can tell he listening and watching me as I continue.

"Your skin is pale white and ice cold" I shake my head remember everything I read.

"Your eyes change colour, and sometimes u speak like your from a different time". I take a deep breath and continue.

"You never eat anything or drink, you don't go out in the sunlight" I gasp quietly.

"How old are you Jasper" I ask him quietly. I feel him behind me.

"19" he responds.

"How long have you been 19" I ask him not knowing how he will responds.

"For a while Elody" He admits. After a few Moments I speak up.

"I know what you are" I tell him, sure of my answer.

"Tell me, say it out load darling" he urges me on. I turn around and look him in the eyes.