Like Bambi

Having trouble sleep as my nervous kick in, laying in my warm bed snuggling with my pillows. Today is the day where I'm gonna tell Jasper, I have to tell him everything.

"Ells time to get up" Bella comes in to my room to wake me up as she see me laying there watching her. I smile at her.

"Ells are you ok? Your up and I didn't have to wake you! Not to mentions you have bags under your eyes" she asks me as she joins me on my bed. Laying my head in her lap, she starts to run her hands through my hair, I let out a sigh.

"Bells, I'm gonna tell Jasper today, I need to tell him" I admit to Bella as she smiles at me.

"I support you no matter what Ellie, I'm proud of you" she tells me as she starts to get up

"Now up and at them" she tells as she throw a pillow at my face as she runs out the door.

"Screw you Bella!" I yell out to her.

I still love you though

You guessed it, after taking my time having my daily concert I decided that I was gonna dress up, not much but better then jeans.

 Wow I'm meeting the parents!

Going through my clothes I decided on wearing a sunflower print cami romper, I paired it with my white sandals that wrap around my ankles. For my make up I decided to put on a light yellow eyeshadow to match my outfit, while putting on mascara and eyeliner on as I do everyday. I decided to stick with my strawberry shine gloss and I blow dried my hair and pinned it out of my face, leaving a few baby hair to Frame my face.

 I decided to stick with my strawberry shine gloss and I blow dried my hair and pinned it out of my face, leaving a few baby hair to Frame my face

"Ellie, they are here" Bella called out from the front door. Smiling to myself.

Just in time

Walking out the door I look at Jasper, he is wearing a plan white tee showing his forearms and plan black jeans that does wonders for my imagination. My heart beat faster as he approaches me.