I'm a bird

"ELODY MAY SWAN! if you don't get up right now i'm going to drown you in cold water" Emily screams out from somewhere in the Cullens house while I snuggling deeper into my bed in Jasper room.

"EMILY JADE" I scream and fall off the bed as she pours ice cold water on me with her stupid magic.

"should have listened to me bitch" Emily laughs at me as I pout.

"Jasper! Emily is picking on me" I whine as the Cullens surround the door laughing at my childish behaviour. Well Eddie was missing but he was with Bella. no surprise there.

"poor little one" jasper smirks at me as he walks over to pick me off the floor as Emily pulls faces at me.

"HA Bitch " I laugh as I koala hug Jasper as he walks us towards the kitchen where no doubt has food just calling my name.

"Thanks my Major" I whisper as I kiss his exposed neck make him playfully growl at me and Emily smirk at the situation.

"how do I find myself in theses situations" I laugh as they watch me as I wiggle in Jasper arms to drop me so I could devour the heaven send that was Esme food.

"Leave some for me Ellie" Em calls out running behind me.

"Snooze you loss Em" I giggle as the Cullens chuckle at us.

just as i'm about to sit down Emily moves the seat from under me as she walks into the kitchen.

"witchy bitch" I giggle as Emmett catches me before I hit the deck.

"saved ya Ellie. what do I get in return?" he smirks at me before glancing at a smiling Rose.

"Em Bear I declare that your allowed to go on a date with my Rosie if you listen to me all day" I giggle as he frowns.

Rose walks over and pats his shoulder as to say poor baby. she wraps her arms around me and Emily as we finish devouring our food yelling a thanks to Esme as we change for the first day of training.

 she wraps her arms around me and Emily as we finish devouring our food yelling a thanks to Esme as we change for the first day of training

walking with linked arms with Emily and Rose we reach the open area not to far from the Cullens house to met the wolves. I pull up my baby pink tights and put an arm around my stomach as my Black sports bra doesn't cover it.

"Darling, no need to hide yourself. your beautiful just the way you are" Jasper tells me as he pulls me into his chest. smiling in his chest I hear Emily behind me.

"AWE that's adorable " she yells out making everyone look over at us.

"Em you just wait" I laugh as her face drops.

"you my Cowboy are my favourite person" I giggle as I reach up to connect our lips. Jasper smirks as he tightens his grip on my waist and picks me off the floor to spin me around in circles making me giggle.

one minute I'm in jasper arms then next i'm floating mid air.

"EMILY. let me gooo" I scream slightly terrified that I would fall.