Romance

By evening, the only voice in the apartment was that of the television.
Wonwoo was simply skipping channels without stopping at any while for me, it was like a multi-slide PowerPoint.
"Stopp.. What are you even doing"

"umm watching TV?
I prefer books but this.. This is boring.", he pointed to the television with the remote in his hands.

"If you keep rushing, you'll never see the good stuff. Atleast give one channel a chance to show you its content.", I rolled my eyes.

"and what are you selling?... the Optimus prime?"

"geez, it's Amazon Prime"

"Let's do something else.
Let us-"

"Sleep"

"Go out", we said at the same time.

"Well let's just go to bed, you've walked enough for today. Let's get you the medicines.", I gently rub the back of his hand which was near enough for me to grasp.

He earnestly glanced at me for half a minute before politely nodding.

.
.
Soon after I gave him the medicines which he swallowed with a disgusted face, he remarked,
"If I dont feel like sprinting after eating this painkiller, imma sue their company."

"Whoa hold on Karen.
Lets try this heat remedy my mother once did to me.", I said as I got up to fetch the iron.

"Once at school I sprained my leg and she comforted it with a heat pack, it got better in no time.", my whole face lit up to cheer him.

"Really", the idea seemed to be working.

"Now I might not be the brightest tool in the toolbox.... But I guess this is how it goes", I put the iron above his sprained muscle with only a piece of cloth separating them.

"Hammer head.
You are a hammer head, the dullest tool in the toolbox", he casually flicked my head using his left hand making me whine in pain.

"You wanna roast me with that iron? Huh", he squinted.

"Better heat this cloth on the stove and then keep it over the muscle, you ceramic pot"

"Hah.. If I'm a hammer, your a rusted Chisel. All this rustiness for nothing.", I debated before continuing,
"If I put this cloth on gas it'll catch fire and we might become homeless with ten others in this building."

Silence persisted for a few seconds before we both turned our eyes towards each other as if he shared the single brain cell we had,
"OR WE COULD", I initiated.

"I hope you're thinking what I'm thinking.", he nodded with wide eyes.

"I know...", my proud genius-excavated smile never ceased.

"Terrifying... But go on.", he agreed on seeing me holding the cloth in one hard while subsequently warming it up using the iron.
As I kept the warm cloth on his sprained muscle, Wonwoo exhaled deeply with a groan.
It almost just turned me on.