Jaykay

It was evening when we were done with the albums and the inside jokes we just created as I walked outside in the garden with Jungkook, looking at all the pretty and effort-taking flowers around.

"Seems like mutiny is brewing", A voice interrupted from behind.
As we turned around, I caught a glimpse of Wonwoo who then moved ahead with the help of his newly acquired cane.

"Wonu, where are you going?", I practically jogged after him.

Like I wouldn't ever run for anyone but for this man right in front of me..
I might jog a little.

"So you're up...", I catch up to him.

"No I'm still in bed can't you see", his mood swings had just swiped up.

"whats with the crankyness?", I squint at him before Jungkook followed us from behind.

"Do you guys wanna go to the theatre?", he asked in a curious manner.

"Nah.. I'll pass", I said.
Honestly, theatres aren't my thing..
Also, Wonwoo looked a little more bored than usual so I wanted to stick by his side.

"There's this new Thor movie", Jungkook pouted making an obvious look on his face which though I could resist, Wonwoo seemed to be having an impact on himself

After a moment of sheer silence and cold glances, Wonwoo said,
"Get it going"

"but how would you even -"

"Go there?", Jungkook cut me mid sentence.

"We just happened to be having a private theater miss", Jungkook and I who had lagged behind followed Wonwoo's lead to the destination.

"I didn't know you were a Marvel fan", I said to Wonwoo catching his attention.

"Why, oh yes, let me get my infinity stones first", he jested once again hinting that the old witty soul had returned into his body.

Wonwoo then turned to Jungkook.
"Get me some popcorn", he said.

"Y/n sits in between", Jungkook leans in to whisper in his ear.
The younger knew his problem by now as he suggested a proposition he knew the elder wouldn't accept.

"I know you catfish with my pictures on Instagram and what more I know is that at night you-", by now was Jungkook strugglling to keep his hand on Wonwoo's mouth from letting him puke out all his secrets as he ran out to make some popcorn.

.
.
"Whoa that definitely worked", I chuckled at their silly act from a minute ago.

Wonwoo simple looked at me and gently smiled as he motioned me to sit next to him.

"It's..the first time... We're watching a movie together", I eventually confessed.

"Technically fourth,
Our first movie was Crash landing on you", Wonwoo pointed.

"Do you even realize that it isn't a movie?", I counter question.

"technically it's the same thing.", he nonchalantly replied.

"well what about non-technically?", I hmph at my constant overrule during the debate.

"Still our first movie was 'Me before you'", he continued after a pause.

"I remember

"I remember...", I lift my glance up to him until I realized his eyes were already set on mine.

"You don't remember babe I know", he successfully ruined our 'the moment'.

It was before Jungkook barged in with a bucket full of popcorn.
"Ho ho hoe hoes, it's Santa"

I chuckle at his announcement.

"I never see you laugh at my jokes", Wonwoo suddey asked me in a low whiny voice.

"It's because they're not funny", Jungkook jumps a seat or two to reach us and sits next to me.

"I said y/n sits in between", the younger teased with an innocent  eyebrow raise.

During the whole movie, the boys next to me fanboyed at every step from the Thor's entry to even the minorities of his action scenes.

"Dangg, Marvel never disappoints", Jungkook looked straight at Wonwoo after the movie ends.

"Straight facts", Wonwoo laughed in response to him.

I looked at them all dipped in bromance when a moment before they were about to rob each other.
Cute. I thought.

It was finally supper time, following which Wonwoo had some business and share trading to take care of.
Thus, he simply picked up his laptop and proceeded with work.
While we sat in the garden under an umbrella, I, unlike someone who sits as still as a statue, wanted to explore around; so I walked away from the busy bee and made my way towards the unexplored pool area.

There I saw Jungkook sitting on one of the giant floating noodles with a martini in his hands.

"Yo hey Y/n", he called me out.

"Jay kayyy whatsupp", I said in a similar stance.

"just a night dip...couldn't get any better", he pointed to his drink as he proceeded to lay down on the surface.

"mind if i join?", I asked.

"Be my guest", he signalled me to come in.
There was a cheeky grin on his face.

I had no swimsuit on, thus I simply rolled up my pants and sat by the edge of the pool soaking my feet uptil my knees.
The water was lukewarm unlike how I expected it to be and just right for all my worries to disappear right when I dipped my legs in.

"Ahh this feels so good", I almost moaned in comfort.

"Exactly", Jungkook seemed to be understanding my relaxed feeling without taking it into a wrong way.
What I really adore about him is his bunny smile of course.. And also the way we just click somehow...
No formalities... Just like how old friends are.

"So how long are you here for?", he slipped up a bitter question.

"umm let's see"

"I hope you stay until Wonwoo is healthy, I see he kinda needs you...
But that would mean you'd have to face mother. Geez"

I looked down to contemplate about solving the decisions of mine regarding my ever-developing crush on the familiar stranger.
Meeting Wonwoo's mother before even giving a name to our imperfect relationship slightly bothered me.

What if he didn't reciprocate the feelings I have for him.

Thus, with these thoughts circling my mind, we simply hung out around the pool in the moonless night enjoying each other's company silently.
.
.
All until Jungkook's phone suddenly rang.