Visit

Today was a special day, a day when Wonwoo decided to give his legs another chance to not fail him.
He stayed in the room all morning and protested to not be interrupted.
I wondered what could be the reason for him locking himself in until I became paranoid about his actions.
That's when I went and knocked for him to have lunch with me because I was getting bored.
I actually was..
All these days, Wonwoo had been a constant companion to me.
I also felt like us, parting would cause some significant effect on me.

"Come in Its open", he answered.
This time, his voice was different.
He seemed to be excited about something.
It was when I opened the door, I saw him smiling at me.
The air was different about him today;
With a new pair of clothes and shoes on (which he ordered online) and a decent hairstyle, he then proceeded to stand up with the help of the bed stead.

Utterly taken aback by his new behavior, I squinted my eyes,
"What's up game boi?"

"I have somewhere to take you", he approached me and pat my head grumpily.

"Whoa

"Whoa.. You do?", I was delighted to hear that.

"get ready", he smiled without taking his eyes off mine.
.
.
"If only I still had my bike", he sighed as we got down, me in my own cleaned apparels.

"you'd still not be able to ride.
Would you like me to give you a ride sweetie?", I mocked at him.

"very funny.. Now lets take a cab.", he took my hand in his, in disguise of supporting himself, and walked down the street until we saw a cab.

We made our way into the cab and started for a location Wonwoo told the driver. Though currently seated, my hand was still unconsciously in Wonwoo's grasp.
"You know... I used to be a jerk"

"in your childhood?"

"Nope.. Until two days ago.",
he answered with a chuckle.
I laughed along with him without further asking 'why'.
The drive was long, long enough for me to doze off for a short span.
When I woke up, we were at an unknown place.
It could be accurately called a palace.
There were bushes along the path wherein a fountain majestically showered. In the middle of nowhere was a mansion.
Nobody seemed to be around, until I saw the guard checking the identity of the cab driver and letting him in.

"OH GOODNESS, WHERE WERE YOU SIR", a woman in her forties came running towards us as we got off the car.

"We were worried sick.. And who might she be?", she interrogated with both her hands fumbling with her maid gown.

"I was at my hideout okayy?..
Now I'm here right", Wonwoo replied in an unusually ignorant manner.

"Your mom wants to see you sir." another meddled in.

"right now, are you serious?
She's home?", he looked somehow taken aback.

"no sir not right now. She's in Singapore for a few days, she will be returning tomorrow.", the butler replied.

"Pfft and expect me to believe she's worried about me?", he took my hand and walked past the maid.
He was silent while he led me to somewhere. His grasp however, was the sole thing that made me feel safe in an estranged place.
He's holding my hand tightly.. Is he nervous about something?

That is when I placed my other hand on his and stopped in my tracks.
"What's wrong Wonwoo?"

"Nothing..."

"umm just stick with me.", he said without making eye contact with me.
Something was definitely suspicious.
He politely nodded at me looking right into my eyes for a millisecond and with a gently pat on my head, he continued.

"Come in.. This is my room", he finally let go of my hand and went inside the room. It had tall white painted walls, a large mirror on the corner;
The digital fireplace was what caught my eye.
Some of his gadgets were scattered on the bed which he immediately went ahead to organize on a table.

"I can tell you have a knack for cleanliness.", I smiled at him.

He lightly smiled with the corner of his lips turning up.

"Sit back, you haven't fully recovered.", I picked up the extention cable and kept it together with all the other stuff and sat next to him on the bed while facing him.
I gently chuckled at the sight of his comfortably cracking his neck.
Right then the doors opened with a thud and forward came an unrecognisable figure.
Wonwoo sighed with his palm rested on his forehead as if he knew what was coming.

"YAHH WONWOO HYUNG WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEE-", the newcomer seemed puzzled at the sight of me.

He was staring right at me with furrowed eyebrows without breaking eye contact.
Wonwoo peeked at this stare-off and mocked,
"Did you forget how to speak", while constantly pulling on my jacket trying to turn me to face him.

"Who is she?
Did you get married behind my back?", he looked utterly heartbroken with a frown on his face.

"No No"

"Yeah yeah this is my wife. What do you want?"

"EHH", he gave a confused look at us who were now looking at each other with wide opened eyes.

"ay Hyung be serious, tell me", the man in a black jacket paired with black skinny jeans came forward.
I couldn't help but steal glances at him cause he was actually really cool.
He had a well built body and even well built thigh muscles.
Wonwoo might have somehow noticed my little developing crush as he shouted,
"And why are you staring at him... I'M HERE~~", he looked absolutely annoyed to the point he chided like a seven year old.

"You're such a baby Wonu", I sighed.

"BABY?
DO YOU GUYS HAVE A BABY?
ARE YOU CALLING THIS 25 YEAR OLD HAGGARD MAN BABY??", the almost forgotten one blurted.

Wonwoo sighed hopelessly and asked him to sit on the couch with his eye gestures.

"Y/n, this is my brother, Jungkook."

I silently bowed my head.

"What would you like to eat Y/n?", Wonwoo again averted his eyes to me.

"YAH DID YOU JUST IGNORE ME?", jungkook wasn't here to play.
He wanted to know every single detail about us.
.
.