Spongebath

The air was as silent as a graveyard after Wonwoo went to bed right at
10 p.m. giving me an idea of how he must have never been grocery shopping for this long before.
Way too many options and equally numerous arguments.

But as for me.. I had no idea I'd be so open about my feelings with him.
Fighting for my favourite ice-cream flavor was something I wasn't used to.
I wondered how Wonwoo was brought up? Must be totally different from me.

At about 11 pm, I had to call him for dinner
I voiced out, "Wonwoo"
But he gave no response.
It was when I sat next to him on the bed and removed the blanket, I saw him sleeping peacefully.
Just like a baby.
Although peace was never an option for all the time he was awake, yet living with a stranger as friendly as him, felt suspiciously comfortable and safe.

After putting up four of my fingers in front of his eyes to check if he was really asleep, I decided to talk to myself trying to detangle my feelings in front of someone who wouldn't even listen.
Honestly it's like therapy to me.
To vent in front of someone who isn't really listening.

Sighing, I started sitting right next to him, it actually reminded me of the time I was next to his bed in the hospital.

"Won woo.. I don't know who exactly are you.. What are you normally like or if you're a bad person.
It maybe a very awkward thing... But i feel like I'm falling for you.

No..
Actually I'm sure I have fallen for you.

Everything you do.. Makes my day better.

I do have parents  back home who must be wondering where I am,
But
Something about you..
Makes me want to stay.
Stay longer. "

I felt like it was something I should have said to Wonwoo directly.. Yet something in me pondered about it being too early to confess my feelings for this familiar stranger. Gradually, before I realized, it was too late to conclude that I had slept right there.. After the sleep-drunk confession, on the same bed next to Wonwoo.
What had gotten into me!

.
.

I woke up feeling seemingly lighter now that I had poured my heart into some inaudible confession.
I realized I remembered the events of last night.
Waking up, I dreaded to look beside me only to find Wonwoo nowhere around.
I immediately sat up with a jerk and proceeded to the kitchen outside.
There he was....

Not in the kitchen;
Rather playing some game on his phone on the couch.

"Aye Game boi, since when are you awake.", I said in a sleepy voice.

"oh you're up... I couldn't sleep well so I got up.

So how was your night... Right next to me?", he finally looked up with a teasing expression all over his face.
Another morning with this pabo.

"Shut uppp", I snatched my hair out as he yawned.
Wonwoo's skin looked unusually pale and the bags under his eyes of a pinkish hue.
It did seem like he hasn't being sleeping properly.

"HEY Y/N", his call stopped me.

"I feel very stuffed today.. Maybe because I haven't taken a bath since three days.
If it isn't too much to ask, will yo-"

"No no no no", I shook my head like a doll and said,
"I CAN'T BATHE YOU BRUH WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND?"

"Relax girl", he paused to laugh,
"how could you.... I just meant
Can you give me like a spongebath?
My face and hands only", and looked at me with expecting eyes.

Shit dawg it's those eyes agin.

"sp.. Sponge bath", I forced a laugh.

"Why don't you give yourself a sponge bath i see your playing the videogame too well for an injured person."