Chapter 1- Where are we?

White. 

A never-ending void of white. 

That's all there was as far as the eye can see. 

It wasn't empty however, for in this blank white void there were four individuals that were slowly regaining consciousness.

Andrew: Urh, my head. You guys ok?

Brody: Yeah I'm good. You?

Andrew: I'm alright. Eric?

Eric: I'm fine. 

Noah: That makes all four of us. What the hell happened?

Brody: Um, forget that. Real question is, where the fuck are we?

All four brothers then proceeded to look around to see their surroundings. They all saw nothing but white as far as their eyes could see.

Andrew: Wherever we are, there clearly is obsession with bleach here. 

Eric: It could be worse.

Noah then looked at his brother with a look of both confusion and a hint of annoyance.

 Noah: We're in the middle of nowhere in an endless white void. How could it possibly be worse?

Eric: First of all, NEVER SAY THAT. Secondly, there could be lens flares.

Noah: *shrugs* Fair enough.

Brody: How did we even get to *waves arms around* this place? 

Andrew: What is the last thing you guys remember?

They all began to remember what happened after a few moments of thinking.

Eric: We were on a routine patrol when we were ambushed by insurgents... 

Noah: We were easily able to wipe them out...

Brody: But then there was a guy with a suicide vest... 

Andrew: And then everything...went...black.

They were all silent for a several seconds processing the information until finally Eric asked what they were all thinking.

Eric: We died, didn't we?

Brody: GOD FUCKING SHIT! I TOLD YOU THAT GUY WAS STILL ALIVE!! THIS IS WHY YOU ALWAYS DOUBLE TAP!!!

The four brothers then proceeded to argue back and forth for the next several minutes until they heard a loud booming voice that scared the living shit out of them.

???: Hello my children.

Andrew: Who the hell said that?!

Noah: Who's there?!

Eric: Uh, guys? Look.

They all turned around to see what Eric was looking at and were shocked.