Chapter 5- School Life and Upgrades

(I'm going to use this as the intro. Let me know what you think)

Everything was calm within the halls of Beacon Academy. After partying and gaming for several hours, the newly-formed Team BANE had passed out around 3 in the morning. They partied so hard the previous night that they passed out on the floor. Thankfully today there were no morning classes and with it already being past noon the brother's pets were giving them a wake-up call. Altaïr was screeching nonstop, Shadow was licking Brody's face, Rex was slithering on Eric's face, and Scout was running all over Noah's body.

Team BANE: "Okay okay! We're awake! Settle down!"

Eric: "What time is it?" *rubbing eyes*

Andrew: *yawn* "It's 1:45."

Brody: "In the afternoon? Oh shit, class starts in an hour and 15 minutes."

Noah"At least we won't be late. Come on, let's get ready."

Before getting ready, Team Bane started off by eating breakfast straight from their awesome refrigerator (freshly made toast, eggs, and bacon with a side of orange juice). They then went to the bathroom to wash themselves off for the day. Andrew was the first to hop out of the shower. So you could imagine the surprise Eric, Noah, and Brody faced when they came out of the showers and saw...

Eric: "Andrew..."

Brody: "...what the hell..."

Noah"...are you doing?"

Andrew: "Experimenting."

(Regular sized lightsaber)

Eric: "By shaving with your lightsaber?" 

Andrew: "Yes." 

Brody: "You do realize how incredibly dangerous and stupid that is right?" 

Andrew: "Yep." 

Noah"One wrong move and your head is gone." 

Andrew: "Correct." 

Eric: "And you don't give a shit?" 

Andrew: "Zero fucks." 

Brody: "And there's no way to convince you to stop?"