Chapter 15- Crushing Atlas Corruption

(Sithlord863: No time for talk! 100% original shit begins NOW!!!!!!!!!!)

Remnant, Dragon Continent, Land of Darkness, Evernight Castle

It had been a week since the attack on Beacon Academy had failed. After a setback of such disastrous proportions, Salem's forces were forced to stop their activities temporarily in order to collect themselves and recoup from the loss. With Cinder heavily wounded/out of commission for the foreseeable future, and with Mercury and Emerald in prison, Salem and her inner circle had been forced to throw out all their prior plans and think of a new way to topple the kingdoms. It had now become apparent to the Grimm queen that she had not been paying as much attention to this Team BANE as she should have from the beginning, a mistake she would not make again.

Salem: *neutral tone* "How is Cinder recovering?" 

Watts: *shakes head with a very slight smirk* "Badly. That snake shot venom directly into her left eye. While it miraculously failed to spread through the rest of her body, it has made that eye completely useless. She'll never be able to see out of it again." *rubs head in frustration* "And as you have seen, she also had both of her arms completely severed from the shoulder down. I can have new prosthetics for her within a few days." 

Salem: *waves hand dismissively* "Don't bother wasting any of your materials, we are short on resources as it is. I'll simply give her a pair of Grimm shadow hands to replace them." 

Watts: *nods* "Very well."

Hazel: *hesitant to ask* "And the...cactus?"

Watts: *shivers* "Don't remind me, I'm going to be having nightmares for months!" *sighs* "I was able to remove the plant and most of the thorns, though she'll need more intensive surgery to remove the deeply embedded ones. With all these injuries, as well as several others I didn't mention, it'll be quite a while before Cinder's mostly healed. However, she will never fully recover. On top of all that, there has been a...complication."

Salem: *raises eyebrow* "What kind of complication?"

Watts: "It would be easier to simply show you rather than explain it."

After Watts finished his sentence, the doors to the throne room opened. After a moment of hearing loud and slow thumps, the decrepit and scarred form of Cinder Fall appeared before them.

(Sithlord863: Yes, she got so badly damaged she looks like Darth Malgus now, minus the intimidation and cool factor.)

)