Daniel Ricciardo [NSFW-Alphabet]

A/N Wished by meegzold. I hope you like it! (Thank you for your help again (: )

Working on the last 2 Alphabets before writing some wishes. If anyone has assumptions about Max or Oscar I would appreachiate some ideas (:

WARNINGS: NSFW
_____

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Since Daniel is always feeling really sleepy after a long night in the bedroom, he usually pulls you closer to his chest, trying to give you some warmth before you both fall asleep.

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Daniel is confident about his own body, sometimes he thinks his nose isn't that pretty but as soon as you nuzzle your own against it every bad thought wander to the back of his head again.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
In the beginning the two of you always used a condom because your relationship was still in the beginning but over the time you left it in the drawer more often. Now you usually just use them during quickies or when you are in riskier places to prevent stains.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He loves to tie people up, making them motionless under him. Daniel enjoys when he can have his way with you, while you can do nothing but hold on onto the ropes with which he has tied you to the headboard of your shared bed.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?).
Daniel is really experienced not only because of his age but because he had some wild weekends when he was younger and especially when he was out with Max during their RedBull days.

F = Favourite position (this goes without saying)
Most of the times Daniel prefers a position where he can watch your expressions because he always likes to see how you feel during the moment. From time to time, he takes you from behind but only during a night where you have several rounds of sex.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
He likes to crack a joke or two, but he can switch to a serious behaviour in seconds.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they?)
Daniel tries to keep it trimmed but since his hair is really thick and dark it always seems a bit more than it actually is.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Always pays close attention to what you like and maybe dislike. He can be rough sometimes but usually surprises you with a romantic night every few weeks.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Daniel does take things in his own hands. When he is alone on a race weekend or in the shower when you are still asleep.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Probably a bit of a daddy-kink.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)
The bedroom because this is where he is sure that you feel comfortable enough to experiment. Hotel rooms are okay as well but there is not as much privacy as at home which leads to you struggling to keep it quiet.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Sometimes Daniel just sees you and randomly thinks about sex, pulling you somewhere where you can give in the lust. Daniel is an absolute sucker for neck kisses and they always erect him.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
To humiliate you, making it seem like you are worth nothing because you are everything for him.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Daniel is a big giver he loves to go down on you until you beg him to stop because you start to feel sore.