Thena

Summary: Imagine having a staring contest with Thena.

Pairing: Thena x Reader, Eternals x reader

It was during a meeting and you just so happened to look around. While doing so your gaze locked onto Thena, who quirked a brow at you.

"Alright, so deviants we're spotted..." You tilt your head with narrowed eyes challengingly as the discussion became background noises. She accepts the challenge with her head held high.

As the seconds go by the longer you stare into her eyes the more intimidating they become. You start realizing why Kingo never wanted to play this game with her.

She knows too as she begins to smirk, but you carry on. It wasn't until a book slammed on the table that you realized you had an audience.

"We're you tow even listening to anything I said? We're having a serious conversation and you two are having a staring contest right now!" Phastos accuses as you fist bump the air in victory.

"Yes! She blinked first!" Receiving high fives from Sprite and Kingo as Thena rolls her eyes amused. Phastos gives up and walks away back to his lab.

"I let you win." She defends.

"No you didn't." Makkari signs as she walks pass with Druig.

"Whatever" Thena waves them off as you, Kingo, and Sprite do victory dances.

"I won~"

"She won~"

(A/N: so I made a tumblr account it's- marvelsage -I'll probably will be pulling from here and posting there. Of course editing them as well since it's been awhile and my writing has expanded somewhat. Please check it out I only have two posts up so far. Thank you:)