The Outsiders Preferences

Where y'all Met

Soda pop- At the gas station where he works when your car broke down near by and he was just getting to work but saw you had helped you out and had ended up becoming a great friend though you kinda hoped for more than that. Soda thinking the same after his ex (who shall not be named) and went from there.

Pony boy- At the drive in you were one of Cherry's friends but you weren't snobby like them and had a great time with him avoiding Dally's side commentaries.

Dally-The bar house he stays at you were getting a drink when he stumbled upon you literally because he was slightly tipsy

Johnny- One night when your parents finally went to sleep after giving you a beating you just had to get out so you left and went to the park. Where you met Johnny who you saw around town but never really talked to each other but after a meaningful conversation relating with each other's life styles you two made a deal to meet up at the park every other night to talk.

Steve- Just moved to town and was exhausted but you needed a coke. Remembering you saw a gas station on the way here and decided to see what they got. When arrived there you grabbed yourself what you needed. Going to pay you then notice the handsome guy behind the register. He noticed you too and started scanning but also making flirtatious comments and trying to "woo" you. Though, in the end you got each other's numbers but you were going to play hard to get.

Two-Bit: You loved Minnie Mouse so you went to the local store and was looking for the right one. But, obviously not paying attention to where you were going and bumped into him. Immediately started to apologize but, two-bit just stated it was both faults then he saw your Minnie Mouse shirt and well they had a full hearted conversation about the show. Leading to having a crush on him and the feeling was mutual.

Darry: Visiting your grams she said that someone was coming to fix the pipes and to be a lookout. When someone did come you weren't expecting it to be your old best friend Danny. Both were surprised and started to catch up on old times and occasionally blushing on certain comments. While grandma was smirking knowing both had feelings for the other. They didn't know that the pipes that were " broken" weren't "broken"at all.😏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sneaky grandma 👵😁

Comment & Vote please 😍
🤓🌺