Erik killmonger- First Greetings 2💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner finally spring break😁 but, this will mostly be in Erik's P.O.V)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

" I'm sorry and why not she is my client" sipping her coffee not knowing what she is drinking makes me smirk.

(Oh you will find out soon enough) was my last thought before walking away getting back to the plan.But also looking for my future Queen to make sure she isn't close by when shit goes down.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

{Present}

After making sure my Queen was in the clear I went back to the plan. Not to long later another blonde no it all came up to me. Trynna tell me stuff that is all a bunch of bull shit. Coming back at her with the truth. It didn't go unnoticed on her 'delightful' cup of coffee.

"You no instead of getting all riled up on the truth.... maybe you should pay attention to what your drinking." Muttering the last part for only her to hear.

"Ugh... uh sec-curi" not bing able to finish and falls to the floor. Acting my innocent self.

"Aye! We need an ambulance!... someone help!" While backing up letting the security take control. Also letting the "paramedics" get in their to help.

"Excuse us medics! Coming through!" Let the plan begin. Turning around getting things ready for the prize, and having my back towards them.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Looking up at the glass box. Something catches my eye in the reflection. It makes me regret teaming with Klaw.

I regret it so much

*BANG*

I regret turning my back.

*BANG*

I regret not keeping an eye on MY prize

I felt numb and I couldn't feel anything but rage. Grabbing my gun turning around aiming .

"Well that wa-*BANG-BANG*" Klaw and his guy dropping to the ground. But I didn't care he took my everything away.

Walking to my queen crouching down. Scooping her up in my arms. Going out the back and putting her in the van. Going back grabbing Klaws body and my ticket to Wakanda. Holding my babygirl back in my arms.

"E-ri...i-ik... w-w-why.." holding her to my chest I kiss her forehead and hold my tears tempting to slip out but,one does.

"Don't ...everything's going to be ok, I will see you later.... my queen. Ok?..... just relax baby girl." Just getting my words out between my sobs. Looking into her eyes showing her so much love in me kissing her forehead, cheeks, nose, and then her lips. Smiling a bit feeling her kiss back and holding my hand in a loosening hold.

•Y/N•

Leaning in to Erik's hold trying to be comfortable through my pain. I feel him rock us back and forward. I look at him and try to wipe his tears away.

"I... ugh feel ....s-so t-t-tired" my eyes getting heavier.

"It's o-ok my q-queen... Just imagine the most b-beautiful s-sunset..." trailing of I smile softly and picture it. Both in tears I eventually see colors of a beautiful sunset.

"I love you y/n. I will see you when you wake up"

"P-promise?" I whispered before closing my eyes. Letting myself slip away.

"Promise" then everything went quiet and I became surrounded by DARKNESS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FUH U KLAW🤬

Heeyyyy My lovelies! Don't get mad at me I know y'all probably hate me right now.

Please Vote & Comment  would love it fam😍

🤓🌺🤙🏽