Erik Killmonger-First Greetings💙 3

(A/N: Requested from  jayvie16  since she showed her love and very interesting comments 😂♥️)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:
"It's o-ok my q-queen... Just imagine the most b-beautiful s-sunset..." trailing of I smile softly and picture it. Both in tears I eventually see colors of a beautiful sunset.

"I love you y/n. I will see you when you wake up"

"P-promise?" I whispered before closing my eyes. Letting myself slip away.

"Promise" then everything went quiet and I became surrounded by DARKNESS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N:After all the fighting and where T'Challa takes him to see the sunset)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Erik•

My Father was right the sunsets are beautiful here. Looking towards T'Challa he tells me he could possibly save me. But, I wasn't for all that just to be locked away and I told him exactly that.

"Burt me in the ocean with my ancestors that jumped from the ships. Because they knew death was better than bondage." With that said I pulled my own 'plug' and watched the sunset until darkness invaded my sight.

'THE OTHER SIDE'

Gasping awake I find myself in the some kind of grass hut with different clothes on. But without a shirt and I see a long scar from the dagger.

"What the heck is going on here?" I got out the surprisingly comfortable bed and looked around

"Looks like someone's been here before or are still here hopefully" muttering to myself the flap of the hut blows open and I hear footsteps running away.

"Hey! Who-wow!" Once I step outside I see a place similar to Wakanda but it's not it feels more.... peaceful." My thoughts continue when I see the change in the sky and the sun starting to go down. The urge to see it more went through me and I set off to the panther.

>Time Skip<

Upon arriving I hear humming of a voice so familiar. Walking slower I see the back side of a girl I know. Standing in a white gown like dress though silky and laced.

"Erik?" Turning around I am met with my beautiful queen and she gives me her famous mega watt smile.

•Y/N POV•

There he is the man I was promised would show looking like he was gonna cry and in disbelief. He comes closer and gently cups my face while we are bothering crying.

"My Queen ar-are really h-here b-babygirl?" Assuring that I am he smiles and the next thing I know is his lips on mine smiling I wrap my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

" I missed you I thought you wouldn't come" I said once we pulled apart , foreheads leaning on one about her.

" I promised you I would see you again didn't?" Sharing a short laugh and playfully rolling my eyes. We stay there and just gaze at one another and getting lost in each other's company.

"I love you My Queen" smiling I kiss him again with more passion in it and feeling the equal love I pull away.

"I love you too My King" we turn to the sunset his arms wrapped around from behind and his chin on my shoulder. Swaying us from side to side gently enjoying our forever peace.

" I forgot to tell that you look very beautiful my love" blushing I quickly kiss his lips and go back to the sunset while he chuckles and wraps his ams tighter and securing me to his body.

•Erik/Yours P.O.V•

Finally ☺️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Lovelies!

This was requested from jayvie16 part 3 so this is it. Hope you loved it kinda rushed but still proud of it.

🤓🌺🤙🏽

Quick side piece:
Also wanted to say that may Junior Rest In Peace if y'all don't know it's all over instagram. Called justice for junior didn't know him personally but still R.I.P Junior. 🙏🏽♥️Gone way to soon but never forgotten sad how cruel the world and this generation is especially since he was my age breaks my heart💔