Jason Momoa- Longest??

Imagine you walking in on Jason talking to his friends and thought one thing but they meant another

Y/N:

Walking downstairs to Jasons man cave you hear him and his friends. They were arguing about something. As you get closer you hear more of the subject.

"I'm telling you mines one is longer." That's Jason voice and all I can think of was..

'Are they measuring their-'

"You don't need a ruler to tell man"

"Yes we do now come here"

This was my reaction silently to myself.

"Bro why do you even care you don't even have any

"Bro why do you even care you don't even have any." I snorted and covered my mouth quickly they go quiet. I lean against it to hear what's going on.

"BOO!"

"AHHHH!" I punch the face in front of me when the sore opened. I hear the groan and look to see Jason holding his nose.

"Ouch damn babygirl." The guys are rolling as Jason tries to stop his nose bleed.

"I'm so sorry baby" Holding his face he just nods and I peck his chin.

"What were you doing Y/N by the door?" I stood back

"I was coming down hear ask something until I overheard you guys talking about measuring your thingies." I point to them and cross my arms when they bust out laughing including Jason.

"We were talking about our hair sis" I blush and look to Jason who's still laughing.

"You know what forget you guys and you Jason oh your on timeout buddy laugh now huh." His laugh drops immediately and I turn shutting the door not before hearing.

'Oh fu€k wait babygirl." I walk into the kitchen and decide to make me a sandwich. I hear heavy foot steps enter the kitchen.

"Babygirl come on..." his big muscles arms wrapped around my waist with his head resting on my shoulder. I turn slightly to see him with a puppy face.

"Please babygirl it was my fault I'm sorry ok?" I smile than lean forward and he leans as well.

I slip my sandwich in my mouth and take a bite. Humming I pat his pouting face and spin around.

"Meanie" I smile and I feel his hands go to my butt and lift me up on the counter. He moves between my legs as I take my last bite.

"Babygirl talk to me give me some love women I demand it." I raise a brow and pause from wiping my mouth. I see dried blood from his nose and wet a napkin.

"Who was longer?" Wiping gently as the dried blood and around his nose. He smirks and moves my hand leaning closer to my face.

"Mines of course even though they used the measuring tape. I knew so.... mines the longest. Especially the way you thought babygirl." He started to kiss down my neck no doubt leaving marks. Just as he was going to kiss me his friend call him.

"JASON JUNIOR BROKE YOUR TABLE!!"

"Ho you snitch!" He groans in annoyance and stands back. Going to leave I pout and pull him back by his shirt and take the kiss I deserved.

" mmmm just couldn't stay away huh." Pulling away I chuckle and push him to the door.

"Shoo your still on timeout so have fun." I walk to our room smirking.

"Aw b-but I t-thought"

" You thought wrong love you bye" The last thing I see was him pouting while walking downstairs.

' Damn that was embarrassing'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey fam!

Wow I haven't written an imagine in so long like damn. But, anyways hope y'all like it was bored and didn't need to update my other books for moment so yeah.🥴

Please Vote & Comment would love it y'all 😍

🤓🌺🤙🏽