T'Challa~Reunited💜

Imagine reuniting with T'Challa after the whole war situation and breaking down

"T-t'challa?" You questioned thinking you were just imagining things. Up until he was about 10 feet away. He smiled hesitantly and open his arms walking closer slowly.

"It is me, my queen I am re-goo"not being able to let him finish before running into his arms. Balling your eyes out but, not for sadness instead happiness knowing he is not gone.

"I-I thought... y-you were gone...and I .."

"Sshhh... My love I am here no more tears of sadness." He says while pulling your face back and wiping your tears.

"Im just so happy you are alive my king!" After that you kissed him with all the passion and love you had and he did the same in return. Just over joyed with reuniting once again. Pulling away laying forehead on each other's taking in a breather. Before looking in his eyes and both grinning.

"Promise me you won't leave me like that again please." Kissing your forehead both your cheeks.

"I promise My Queen."looking at you with nothing but love and adoration.

"I Love You Y\N"

"I Love You T'Challa"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Black Panther 💜🐾

Hey guys! sorry I haven't done a imagine for this book. But, just been busy with my other imagine book and school.😊 Anyways, slow updates coming in soon.

Please Vote & Comment appreciate it love y'all 😍

🤓🌺🤙🏽