Erik Killmonger- First Greetings💙

Imagine  working the museum he robbed and being claimed his

Imagine working the museum he robbed and being claimed his

•Y/N•

Walking around keeping an eye on the artifacts one of them catch my eye. Going closer it looked really cool and I just had an eerie feeling by it.

"Beautiful isn't it" getting startled slightly turning to the voice I see a very very gorgeous man. Looking at me like he is assessing me.

"Yes it is" I say while giving a small smile and look back at the item.

"Erik" sticking his hand out.

"Y/n" taking his hand to shake only for him to kiss the back of it and cause me butterflies.

"I'm assuming you already know what it is. Since you obviously work here right?"now standing next to me and looking at me with a small smile of his own.

"Actually I don't really know" feeling pretty embarrassed especially since I work here . Shifting my eyes somewhere else avoiding his gaze. Until I feel a finger lift my head.

"Lift your head up, Princess don't wanna let the crown slip." When he says this I blush and he smirks. Then he asked if I wanted to know and I of course said yes.

(A/N: sorry I don't really remember what he says but hope it's close.😁)

"This is a weapon made out of vibranium, the strongest metal in the world."

"Really!? Wow that's pretty neat"

"Yes it is, it comes from Wakanda a secret civilization in Africa." Surprised by this but, also confused.

"Are you alright? You look like you know of it" concern in his words.

"Yah I'm fine I just feel like I-gco"

"Y/N! You are not supposed to be talking while working. Your job is at the bottom so that means to only watch and learn. Now go and do not disturb others again." My supervisor interrupted me making me feel small. But, I also don't wanna lose the job I quickly compose my self.

"I-I am so s-sorry I'll g-go right n-now m-ma'am. S-sorry for b-bothering you s-sir." Quickly rushing off after stammering our an apology. Not missing the glare Erik shot at my supervisor.

•Erik•

This bitch thinks she can just come over here and interrupt me and my princess. Yes, I said it. MY princesses she is mine ever since I laid eyes on her fiery innocent self.

"You shouldn't of done that to her miss." She looked at me confused but little bit of fear hidden in her eyes.

" I'm sorry and why not she is my client" sipping her coffee not knowing what she is drinking makes me smirk.

(Oh you will find out soon enough) was my last thought before walking away getting back to the plan.But also looking for my future Queen to make sure she isn't close by when shit goes down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why Hello There❣️

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post in awhile but, been busy with test. Hoped y'all like this😁

Please Vote & Comment would love it 😍

🤓🌺🤙🏽