T'challa- Little Cub💜

Imagine you are T'Challa's daughter and trying to go with him on a mission and your 6 years old

"Y/n, I already told you no!" T'Challa says while walking away with Nakia and Shuri. Quickening your little steps to catch up with them.

"Pwease dadday I want to help kwick some bwooty" your words cause people around you to laugh a bit. T'Challa sighs while having a small smile and dismisses everyone. Picking you up he sits on the throne with you on his lap facing him.

"My little Cub I know you want to come and you will -"

"Rweally!? I am!" Grinning with excitement but it falls when he shakes his head.

"When we are on a more... saferish mission. But just not this one alright" pouting she looks down to her hands

"Alright" smiling a bit an idea strikes him

"You know I think Shuri needs an assistant to help with the hologram jet so you would still be on the mission with us how about that?" Looking up grinning showing your missing tooth squealing.

"Yay! Let's go! Let's go!" Laughing he kisses your forehead and carries you to Aunty Shuri. Who agrees with the plan and sets you up.

"I wov you dadday!" You say giving him an eskimo kiss on the cheek.
"Mwah!"

"I love you too my little cub"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am THE Princesses 👑

Hey guys! sorry I haven't been active lately been working on my other book. Also I know it's short but it's something until I have more time.

Please Vote & Comment 😍

🤓🌺🤙🏽