Bucky Barnes- Flustered Shirtless

Imagine on set with Sebastian a

Imagine on set with Sebastian a.k.a "Bucky" and him laughing at how flustered you got when you saw him shirtless...

Walking around on set getting ready for Infinity War scene you heard your name being called. Turning around to see something that made your eyes widened, cheeks burning, and could only be described as down right hot. There standing in all his glory was Sebastian smirking while leaning against the shack. Knowing he had a lot of an effect on you.

You: uh um I.. uh... h-hey uh.. uh Sebastian how's it g-going!?
Nervously stuttering out a sentence while trying to not let it seem obvious of you checking him out... god damn them abs though ! What I wo- not being able to finish your thought because of him laughing out of know here . You must have been showing a lot of confusion because...

Bucky: Wow! Y/n I never thought you would be one to check me out!... oh and I love my abs too
Giving you wink while grazing past you making you realize you said it loud and became flustered and turning red with embarrassment. Turning to protest until he interrupted.
Bucky: Dinner tomorrow night 6 o'clock wear something pretty even though your beautiful as it is.
While walking backwards smirking then walk off to get into his gear leaving you nervous but excited for the dinner tomorrow. But, blushed again thinking about how he had complimented how beautiful you are. With that in mind you went off on your merry way to seek of your outfit. Both smiling like an idiot in the end for one another's feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn Bucky🤤

Comment & Vote please Hope it was great😍 If you want to request just send me a Gif and a plot to go off of😍

Cherry Days

🤓🌺🤙🏽