Dwayne Johnson- Last Nerve

Imagine Dwayne having the last straw when one of the paparazzi said something really false about you

Dwayne was already having a bad day as it is because he heard rumors about you being a whore and using him for fame. When in reality you are nothing close to that. He was trying to keep his cool which is like hanging from a thread. When it was snipped by the one comment and question that made him see red.

Paparazzi 1: So Dwayne how is that little of whore of yours?! I mean like how much does she charge a night I know a few fellas who would love to have some of  that!
Dwayne snapped his eyes up to the one who was asking for a death wish and lost it and slammed his hands down and yelled...

Dwayne: SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!! I am sick and tired of all you accusers judging MY y/n for being something she is 100% not! If I hear ONE MORE side comment or review that is anywhere negative to  her and me! I will personally shut YOUR WHOLE COMPANY DOWN FOR HARASSMENT!!  Am I clear?!... Good!!
With that he left the convention leaving everyone either in shock or as pale as a ghost. While others looked like they just peed themselves but he did not care. All that matter to the Rock was that you we're seen as how he
saw you. Cause after that day the reviews and papers all started to decrease about you and they actually started putting positive reports. All because they knew that when Dwayne Johnson made his threat he was not afraid to go forward with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson💥

Comment & Vote please😍

alofa tele ia te oe
(Love you Good Bye)
🤓🌺🤙🏽