Chapter 10

We walked for almost a day and within this day I can walk now by myself, I get my bag back so Hailey doesn't carry my bag.

The night comes and we are now setting up a bonfire and then we sat beside the fire waiting for our food to be ready. It was a cold and quiet night we only hear the hush of the leaves and the sound of the crickets.

"I planned to join your journey and mission while I was looking for my wife" I said out of nowhere.

"You want to join us? " Fiore asks.

"If you want to join us you need first to change your outfit" Hailey said and then smiled.

"Are you sure you wanna join us? It will be a rough journey" Fiore ask again.

"I'm willing to learn how to fight so I'm not gonna be a burden in your journey" I answered.

The cold wind blew, and the sound of the crickets became louder, the awkward silence fill up the area. We finish eating and sleep under the trees, I used my bag as my pillow.

"We will arrive at Bergania by tomorrow so rest well" Fiore said.

And the whole night passed...

Early in the morning, I wake up and immediately go to the pond nearby to wash my face. Later on, Fiore is here too, and he washes his face also, "You wake up too early" he said.

"I'm still adjusting my body here" I answered.

After a while, we continue walking and according to them, we will arrive at Bergania in the noon. I'm excited now to see the Bergania I'm curious what would be the trading capital would look like.

While on the way, we see a lot of ravines and rivers in the side of the road and a lot of wagon passed as by.

It was all huge wagons that full of different products from different empires and states. The merchants drives their wagon from their country to Bergania to trade or sell it to other merchants.

A little while later, Fiore stops walking and said, "From here you can now see the walls of Bergania"

I was a amazed at what I see, the soaring high walls of the Bergania it almost reaches the clouds. It was tall like what they said but, it was huge with a huge gate that you can see even when you are far from it.

As we get closer to the wall the darker the area we're standing, covering by the big shadow of the big wall.

The line to enter the gate was too long, we were in the middle of the lane but, we're still far from the gate and there still a lot of people behind us. The security of this country is so strict they inspect every cargo in the wagons.

"It's always like this in here, since the king is always in the castle and they receive so many threats, that's why the country has a strict security" Fiore said.

"Oww I see" I said while looking at the other people.

...

It took a while before we reached the gate and we go through the security.

"Open your bags! " the soldier said.

I open my bag, since I'm the only one in the three of us that has a bag and I remember some of my belongings are strange to them. My heart beat raise, I'm nervous, I sense that I might be in trouble.

"What is these things? It is my first time to see these things" the soldier said.

I'm so nervous right now, what I'm gonna answer to them?

"These things here are products from a country that is too far from here, that's why it is strange" Hailey said.

"Okay then, does these things are harmless? " The soldier asks.

"These things are invention that are use for communication" I said.

After the inspection we walk through the gate and the noise of the people welcomes us in Bergania. I heard the loud noise of people here selling and bargaining products.

As they mention earlier, there are many races here selling their own products.

"So first we need you to buy clothes" Hailey said.

So we walked and find a shop that sells clothes since my clothes are quite outstanding. After an hour, finally we found a shop that sells clothes, it's look like Arabian style clothes but without the head wear.

"It's not comfortable, can we have, just like a pair of pants and shirt similar to what I'm wearing? " I ask.

"Hmm... I guess we have something like that" Fiore said.

So he gave me a blue long sleeve t-shirt, with a gray pants, with a string like a belt with a dagger. This kinda fits and comfortable, so I'm fine with this, I changed my clothes and show them how it looks.

"It's kinda missing something" Hailey said.

She gets a chest plate and put it on me and then she looks at me again from head to toe.

"Now it's perfect, you look like now an adventurer" Hailey said.

After we changed my style and clothes, we now started to find my wife, we look all over the places but Bergania is just too big for us. So we decided to separate into two groups Fiore himself, and Hailey and me will join together since I don't know the place.

"Excuse me, have you seen a girl in a strange clothes" I ask to an old man.

"Sorry, but I didn't, " he said.

I was eager to find my wife so I ask many more time to the people we passed by. Hoping that one of them can lead me to Alicia, but everyone we ask didn't see Alicia here.

"There is a possibility that Alicia didn't get into this world or she might be in another country" Hailey said.

I didn't speak the whole time we're walking to the place where we gonna meet Fiore. I'm kinda upset yet, if I'm gonna join them in their journey, then I could get into the other countries I have a chance to find Alicia.