Chapter Four: Behind The Scene's

Edlyn's Pov

After class...

       Elsa and I walk out of class and see Jack leaning on the wall. I know he's waiting for Elsa, and it just makes me mad. What the hell does he even want from her? I look at her. 

"Elsa you don't have to go if you don't want to." I whisper.

"No, it's okay. If anything, I'll kick him in the head and keep it moving."

I chuckle. "Fine." With confirmation everything's okay, I start heading to class. But I don't feel right leaving Elsa to talk to the biggest jerk in the land, so I wait a couple of lockers down. 

After talking to Jack, Elsa seems distraught so I comfort Elsa as best as I can, but I'm not really sure what to say in this kind of situation, especially with what happened at lunch. Jack seems off, and it started from the moment he saw Elsa on her first day. I saw how he purposely bumped into her, and all the harassment is getting out of hand. You shouldn't have to threaten someone to try to get them to leave you alone. And then have them not leave you alone.

But, after talking to Elsa now, he seems remorseful? I don't understand what's happening. I – I think he likes her. I walk with Elsa to class, and in the middle of class, I head back to our room to get something. I decide to take the long way back to that boring ass class and pass Director Storm's office. I overhear her speaking to Professor Jean and Professor Cyclopes. I stop at the side pretending I'm fixing my shoe to get a better listen. 

"Are you sure Storm?" Professor Jean asks.

"Yes, I'm sure. There's something about those two that doesn't add up. How can Elsa's birth certificate have her birthplace be Corona when she's supposed to be born in Arendelle? It doesn't make sense."

"Storm what are you saying?" Professor Jean asks.

"I think they're sisters. And not just sisters, I think they might be twins, and I don't think the girls know either."

"Okay, what are we going to do about it? Do we tell them?" Cyclopes asks preparing for the next course of action.

"No, not yet. I want to make sure we have all the facts first." Storm says.

"How can we help? What can we do?" Jean sighs in shock.

Director Storm is quiet for a moment. "Someone needs to go find out because if they find out it'll be a shit show." 

       I can't believe this. Elsa and I are twins? I knew there was something familiar about Elsa. Running back to tell Elsa, I realize I can't do that just yet. My mind is spinning. I have so many questions, like why didn't my parents tell me? Why did they send my sister away for so long?

"Edlyn?" a familiar voice adds. "Are you alright, why aren't you in class?" Jean asks.

"I just went to get something from my room. I'm on my way back, but I had to fix my shoe."

"Edlyn?" I hear a familiar voice call.

       I look up to see Director Storm standing in front of me, looking at me as if she knew of every terrible thing I had done every day of my life. It's frightening, and I'm pretty sure if she doesn't stop looking at me like that, I'm gonna soil my pants. She stares at me for a couple more seconds, then tells me to follow her to her office. Unfortunately, we're right in front of it, so I need to think fast I'm gonna get out of here. 

"Really? Is something wrong?" I ask trying not to sound suspicious.

"No, I just want to talk to you." She smiles. 

       Yes of course. Like saying that was supposed to make me feel better. Lovely. As we're heading into her office, I run to hide behind a large pillar. Before she can turn around to look at me. Catching my breath, I begin to think of how exactly I have to handle this situation. I can't go to the director because what if she's in on the situation, knew I was listening, and said all of that to get me? And I can forget going to the teaches.

       I need to find someone that's willing to help me. And if not for my sake, for Elsa's I can't imagine what she'll think of all of this. Just thinking of this, I know where to go. Looking around the corner, I run into Wolverine. Like really? Why is he everywhere?! Of all people! Seriously?

"Seriously, can't you kids stay in class or something?" he huffs annoyed.

"This is a school, where I sleep. If you don't want to see kids, why are you here?" I raise a brow.

"Because of none of your business. What are you doing?"

"Don't worry about it." I try to keep a straight face.

He sighs. "Just don't die." He shoves me out of the way. 

Okay then. I've been here a year and have never seen him. I've heard stories about him, but to see him in the flesh was one of the scariest things in my life. Not to mention, he doesn't look too friendly. Anyway, shaking off the current events, I head to the dorms. Outside the persons' dorm, I brace myself. Normally I wouldn't be doing this, but under the circumstances, I don't have a choice. I need to know. I knock on the door. 

"Jack I need your help."