Chapter Six: Cravings

Elsa's Pov

       Rapunzel making me realize I have no idea where I come from made me want to stay at the school. But not having to deal with my feelings for someone I met 3 days ago now? I'm ready to leave. It's the only night Director Storm, Jean, and Cyclops won't be here, leaving only Wolverine. And no offense, but other than his metal hands, he's pretty useless. After getting ready, Rapunzel and I head to breakfast. 

Other than the chatter of the other students, it's quite peaceful, meaning one thing only. Jack isn't here. He insulted me. I don't care. I'm not gonna get away with humiliating him? I may not know who I am exactly, but I do know I don't take orders from someone who needs a cane to control their powers at 17. No thanks. As we're eating, I'm nearly finished with my plate when I hear the caf doors swing open. 

Jackson Frost. If this wasn't enough, I'm the first person he approaches. Does this guy not have any friends or something? So I decide I'm not going to let him get to me today. I can see people start to look at us. Exactly what I didn't want. 

"Hey, Elsa what's up?" He smiles.

No answer.

"So you're just gonna ignore me?" He starts to get upset.

No answer.

"You're not still mad about what I said yesterday are you?" He chuckles. 

There it is his deflect mode. Even though I've only known Jack for like 2 weeks, I've realized 2 things about him.

1. He's the school playboy, so he's used to either all the girls falling over each other to get his attention.

2. When he doesn't get it or someone like challenges his ego like me, and he can't figure out how he feels about it, he acts like a dick.

And no it's not cute. I continue to ignore Jack and all the while, he's proving my point. The more questions he asks me and I ignore, the rudder he gets. 

"Whatever bitch you're ugly anyway." He scoffs. 

       And this is when I snapped. No one calls me a bitch, I don't care who you think you are, I'm not a dog, and he won't make something out of me that I am not.  

"Oh yeah, I'm ugly?" I stand angrily.

"That's what I said!" He gets in my face. 

"That's why you've been telling me how cute I am every chance you get? Or why you can't seem to figure out who you want to be whenever you're around me? Interesting. Take that bipolar shit elsewhere, because I'm not the one. If you want my attention you earn it by acting like a man. Not a little boy. I don't play that shit. You want girls falling all over you be a stripper." 

       And there it is again. The same stare he gave me in the caf yesterday. The one where he can't figure out if he wants to kiss me, kill me, or both. 

"I hate you." He says finally.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever." 

       Before I can move, he cuffs my face kissing me with so much passion. Returning my unknown feelings, I find myself unable to stop kissing him, the entire caf is silent. It's just us. At least that's what it feels like. What the hell is happening? Jack stops to look at me, then walks out, leaving me standing in the middle of the caf shocked, confused, and happy, amongst the entire student body and some teachers with the same looks on their faces. 

       After about 15 minutes the caf starts to get loud again, but I'm still frozen in my spot, unable to move, still shocked. Part of me wanted it to happen, but I honestly thought he hated me. 

"Elsa." Rapunzel shakes me back to consciousness. "Elsa!"

"Huh? What happened?" I snap back to reality.

"Are you okay?" she sits me down. "You haven't moved ever since Jack planted a big one on you."

"I – I don't know...I just didn't expect that I guess. I don't know what just happened."

"Okay, well how do you feel?" she smiles. "Different?"

"No Edlyn. I – I don't know how I feel. Let's just focus on the thing we're doing tonight okay?"

"Whatever Mrs. Frost."

"Edlyn!" I laugh.

"Sorry. It was right there." 

       Why do I feel like he was holding that kiss in for so long? It's like a craving he finally couldn't hold anymore. I don't get it. What is it with me? I challenge his ego and he makes out with me. And...and I like it. No, I loved it. But I meant every word of what I said before. As much as I loved it, it can never happen again.