Chapter Two: Bad Boys

Elsa's Pov

2 Weeks Later...

       It's been 2 weeks since I last saw that rude twat, but I can't help but wonder where he's been. I mean, we go to the same school, and I've barely seen him. Like we do every morning, Edlyn and I walk to class together. When we get there, we take our seats. Ms. Storm waits for everyone to file in, and almost every seat is taken except for the one next to me. As the class goes on, my mind wonders and I can't stop thinking about the empty seat next to me. 

"Hey, who's seat is that?" I ask Edlyn finally.

She scoffs. "Don't worry, he never comes."

"Who?" I ask again.

"Don't worry."

"Edlyn, you know telling me not to worry, is making me worry. Seriously who sits there?" 

       Of course she doesn't tell me and it made feel like she's doing it on purpose. I just want to know why every seat in here is full but one. And of course it doesn't seem to bother anyone one else. Our teacher gives the class a 15-minute break, and of course, this is when the classroom door opens, revealing the jerk from last week. Awesome. 

"Oh lord." I roll my eyes.

Giggling at the look on my face, she responds. "Oh yeah. I saw you guys talking last week, and I just wanted to see your reaction. Especially since the seat you picked is right beside his."

"Seriously?" I sigh annoyed. "And you couldn't tell me?"

"Good luck trying to pay attention, because he may be a jerk, but he's hot. His name is Jackson by the way."

"Really? I can't see it through all the bullshit coming out of his mouth." I roll my eyes again.

"Thank you for finally deciding to join our class Jack, have a seat." Ms. Storm says. 

       Jack takes the seat next to me letting out a sigh of relief. He looks at me, but I pretend not to see him.

"Hey it's you." He smiles deviously at me. "Hope you didn't run into anyone today."

"Suck an ice block." I hiss.

"Oh, that's not nice."

"Ha." I scoff. "Coming from someone who just got to class? That's rich. Leave me alone Jackson."

"Oh so you know my name?"

"Of course," I look him up and down. "I'd recognize that horrible outfit anywhere." 

       As class starts up again, Jack doesn't speak to me. I don't know what I was expecting but it seems like he took a complete 180. After powers and English, it's time for lunch, and I'm so excited because I've been thinking about it ever since I found out what we're having today. Ariel, Edlyn and I stand in line and all of the sudden, the food is out of sight. 

"Really Jack? Get out of my way."

Ignore.

"Jack!"

Nothing.

"Jackson Overland Frost, get the hell out of my way, before I make you."

       Finally, he turns around, with a face a bit angry considering all of the 'ooh's' we got with my statement.  

"What are you gonna do? Huh princess?" He gets in my face.

"Get out of the way Jackson."

"Watch your mouth." He demands.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't?" I step to him. 

       Taking his hand, he slaps the tray out of my hand, stepping towards me. Creating a small sharp ice shard, I point it at his neck. For a moment we standing staring angrily into each other's eyes. The more I look into his eyes, the more I just wanted to taste his lips. suddenly he walks away. Again, I don't know what the hell just happened, but I wasn't expecting that.