Chapter 2

When you been struggling all your life to make things right, that's how super humans they fly - Superheroes by The Script

I couldn't stop thinking about her. The way she gets lost in thought so easily, those moments give me plenty of time to study her, that way she scrunches her face, her golden brown eyes and golden hair to match. She was breath taking, but she was also naïve, you could see right through those golden orbs and into her thoughts. One day that ability of hers would get her in trouble.

The people outside of the wall know a war is coming, the people who've found us "Outsiders" have stated they were tired of the dome. I'm guessing that's how most people are but they're too afraid to say anything because they think there's nothing behind the wall. But there is and it's the "Outsiders's" jobs to inform people and fix things.

I was the only person brave enough to go into the dome. I need to go back and tell my brother what I found, more like who I found though.

_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*

"Hey Andrew!" I yelled into my house.

Andrew's my older brother, I'm twenty and he's twenty-two.

"Hey Ethan, what took you so long? I was getting a little worried," Andrew said.

Our parents died a while ago due to a sickness that was going around. Now it's only us and our younger sister Desiree.

"Ethan! You're back!" My sister threw her arms around me in a hug. "What happened while you were there?"

My sister had your typical blonde hair and blue eyes, except, unlike all the other cookie cutter blonde hair blue-eyed girls, she has two older brother who'd make sure no boy got even close to her.

My brother looked almost exactly like me. Except he had green eyes. It was creepy really, if he had blue contacts in he could be my stunt double.

I pushed Desiree off of me, as she was still giving me the death grip. "I met a girl, her names Isabella James. Our talk was cut short due to a guard but for the moment that I talked to her made me want to go back. So tomorrow I decided I'd go back there," I stated.

"No Ethan. It's too dangerous," my brother ordered.

"I'm going back there. Isabella and everyone else in Clearwood needs an Ousider to show them the way and if no one else is going to I may as well." I said stepping closer to him. I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

After a long, cold and hard stare down he finally stepped down. "Fine, you can go."

I walked into my room, slamming my door on my way, and laid in my bed. As I went to sleep that night there was only one thing on my mind.

Isabella James.