Chapter 14

Im far from home, it's for the better 'cause what we dream is all that matters. ~ Save the world by Swedish House Mafia

That night I got home to an empty house.

"Andrew?" There wasn't an answer. "Desiree?" Still no answer.

I decided to search the house. There wasn't much to search but I noticed that Desiree's stuff was gone, like she'd gone to a friends house. But usually she'd tell Andrew and I stuff like that. That brings up another question. Where's Andrew?

Then the front door opened and Andrew walked in.

"Desiree's missing," He said.

"Who do you know?" I asked.

He threw me a note that looked exactly like the one Isabella got when her mom disappeared. That didn't gone me a good feeling.

Hello Ethan,

      You may not know us, but we know you. We know you have a sister named Desiree, a brother named Andrew and that your parents died a few years back.
      But we also know stuff that wasn't just written on your profile. Like you know Isabella, you're an Outsider and that you see Isabella at the same spot in the forest everyday.
    You probably know what we want, and you probably know what you'll get in return. If you don't just ask Miss. James.

I knew one thing for sure. Our waiting game was over. We didn't move when the ball was in our court so they took it back. If we thought the game was tough before, then we were in for something. Because the game has just begun.

A/N

Sorry small chapter, only 236 words, really I had no clue what u was going to write in the first place all I knew was that I had to get something out. Well this is what happened.