Chapter 15

All I want to be is somebody to you. ~ Somebody to you by The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato

When I heard the news about Desiree I was devastated, as were my friends. We knew that they were done messing around, they were playing dirty now and we have only one thing to do in response. Fight back.

There will be no more waiting game, we're through with that. Now there's only the predator and the prey. We weren't planing on being the prey anytime soon.

"So, plan?" Riley asked.

We all met at Ethan's house, we all meaning Andrew, Ethan, Louis, Riley and I.

We drew out a map of the dome's headquarters. The plan that Ethan and I formulated had lots of holes in it but it was all we had so we decided to pitch it as and idea.

The plan was that we'd go through the back entrance, where there were less guard and go from there. We'd have weapons that we got from the Outsiders weapons chamber, there sprouted thaw first problem.

"Who here has even seen a gun?" Ethan asked. A total of two people raised their hands, Andrew and Ethan. We'd need some practice which means more time, which means less time we have the ball in our court.

Once we got inside we'd go to the inner parts of the headquarters, most likely there'd be more security so we'd have to be extra careful. Hopefully we'd be able to make it to their meeting room, on the day we'd be attacking would be on a day when a meeting would be held so we could get all the leaders in one place. We'd force them to tell us where they'd been keeping my mom and Desiree and we'd also force them to shut the dome down.

There was a lot of risks in the plan. Like setting off an alarm, miscalculating and stepping in front of a group of guards or maybe there wouldn't even be a meeting that dat but the rest of the plans were even worse so we didn't really have a choice. One can only hope that it'll work.

Everyone knew their roles and formations but some knew more than others. Some knew what they would have to sacrifice in order for this to work. But sadly most didn't and that's where the surprise would come from.