Chapter 10

When my time is over, lying in my grave, written on my tombstone I want it to say 'This man was a legend, a legend of his time, when he was at a party the party never died.' - We own the night by The Wanted

When I got back to my house with three other people following me I could tell my brother was going to get mad, I just didn't know how mad.

"Um, Isabella, can you stay in the living room with your friends while I talk to my brother." She nodded and I went to where my brother was standing.

"They're all from the dome aren't they?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

"One day only, they have to stay in the guest bedroom though," he said.

"Thank you, though even if you said no I would've done it anyway."

"I know you would've." He sighed and disappeared into his room.

I went back into the living room. "Okay guys, you can stay one day only and you have to sleep in the guest bedroom."

"You have a guest bedroom?" Isabella asked.

I forgot I hadn't told her that.

"Oh... where did you sleep when you were here before Bella?" Riley asked her obnoxiously.

"In his sisters room," Isabella responded bluntly but truthfully.

They followed me down the hall and two the guest room, I informed them of how it was right across the hall from Desiree's room and my room was right next door.

Thankfully the guest bedroom had one of the bigger beds in it. The rest of the day was spent with me talking to Isabella, Louis somehow managing to slip past me and into Desiree's room and Riley trying to get Andrew to notice her.

That night I just couldn't sleep, I noticed it was about midnight. I somehow managed to get out of bed for a glass of water when I saw someone in the dark hallway.

"Isabella?" I said, it came out as more of a question though due to the darkness.

"Yeah," a voice responded.

"What are you doing awake?"

"I could ask you the same question."

I instantly recognized the words, "Fair enough. Couldn't sleep, I was going to get a glass of water."

"I couldn't sleep either. Do you know how hot it is sleeping in a bed that small with your two best friends? I have gotten zero sleep so far tonight."

I contemplated my options, have Isabella share a bed with me, have her sleep in the hall or have her go back into the guest bedroom. I know Andrew would prefer the last one but I know he'll find something to yell at me for anyways.

"Would you like to share a bed with me? I just don't want you to sleep the the hall."

"Sure," she answered hesitantly.

"'Kay, I'm gonna get a glass of water." When I was walking down the hall Isabella's voice called out.

"Can you get me one too?"

"Sure," I responded.

When I went back into my room Isabella was already asleep, she was pretty much teetering on the edge of the bed. Then again when I laid down so was I.

I don't know why all of the sudden sleep came but it did. And soon I was in a deep sleep.