29

Adrianna's P.O.V

"Girl you did what!?" Alexandrea asked me obviously overreacting when I finished telling them what happened yesterday.

"Stop it Alex, you heard me. I don't want to repeat everything" I told her as I rolled my eyes. I can hear Alethea giggling beside Alex.

We are currently eating in a breakfast cafe, these two wont stop bugging me since last night when I update them in our group chat to make kwento daw about the happenings with Callista yesterday. I was so tired that I promised them na I will tell them everything first thing in the morning so these stupids decided that we should have breakfast together before going to class.

"So you admitted to Callista that you missed her, and her pangungulit?" Alex asked me, I just nodded my head and these two decided to squeal that caught everyone's attention. I shushed them both because they are embarrassing me.

"And told her to stop avoiding you?" Alethea questioned, which I answer with a nod again, they were about to squeal again but I immediately glared at them so they just acted like squealing without making any noise.

"You two are being annoying na!" I told them but they just laughed at what I said.

"Girl how do you expect us to react when you were out there confessing to your long time suitor! Like I never imagined that you will be making such bold move!" Alexandrea exaggeratedly told me. I just shook my head at her silliness and continued eating.

"So what's gonna happen now? Are you guys together na ba or what?" Alethea asked that stopped me from biting my bagel.

"What?" I asked Alethea confusedly as I put down my bagel. What is she saying?

"After your crazy stunt yesterday Adi, with all the "Please stop avoiding me" "I hate it" "I missed you" and holding each other's hand, what's the real score between you two?" she explained with her annoying face and air quotation gesture. I faked a cough as I processed her remark.

"I-I dont know.." I murmured as I put my coffee down after sipping. I tried avoiding their gaze but failed. They are intensely looking at me so I don't have any other choice but to look at their faces. A mix of confusion and disappointment is written all over their faces. Alex's mouth is also slightly agape.

"Girl what the fuck!?"

"Girl are you for real!?"

Asked the both of them at the same time. I shushed them again because they literally shouted at me that causes for the other customers to look at our table again.

"What do you mean you don't know Adi?" asked Alex who is obviously annoyed or mad about what I have said.

"Because I don't really know! We haven't talked about that. And it didn't even occur in my mind!" I told them truthfully.

"What didn't occur in your mind?" Alethea asked me looking frustrated at what I just said.

"On what's gonna happen next..." I admitted.

"So you did and said all of that without thinking!?" I flinched when Alex hit her hand on the table looking at me like what I have said is unbelievable.

"Ofcourse not! I just didnt think it through! I thought I just needed to talk to her and clear things out.. to know if she's mad at me or something.."

"So what do you think will happen next Adi?" asked Alethea calmly.

"That things will go back to normal..." I almost never said.

"And what does "normal" means?" continued Alethea.

"Callista... being around" I mumbled while looking down and playin