2|Getting high

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Jungkook was definitely a busy man, it was always him working at the tattoo shop, or doing some video edits for the record label he works at. Most of the time he didn't have a spot on his schedule to make new friends or have a girlfriend. Which upset him to some extent, but the perks that come with being single were definitely being used when he had the time.

"Fuck I'm cumming" he stroked a couple more times, spilling his cum into the condom. Breathless and tired he moved off the woman and lied down on his back, putting a hand over his forehead.

"That was so good" she managed out, as they both chuckled. Jungkook was working on her tattoos a couple of hours ago and somehow she found her way into his bed. The woman shyly stood up as she began to dress, Jungkook eyeing her figure.

"One second I'm gonna walk you out," he says as he grabs his boxers and sweats. He led the woman through his apartment and out the door, as he waited for her to throw on her shoes. As soon as he stepped out with her, you managed to already be walking down the hallway, clad in your tight pencil skirt and button-up work outfit.

Jungkook saw that you had your natural curls out this time, which was refreshing to his eyes since he always sees it straightened. You had an exhausted look on your face and you held your heels in your hand and walked barefoot. He chuckled upon the sight.

Cute

Jungkook begins to greet the young woman goodbye as y/n makes eye contact with him, his body leaning against her door as he waits for her. He watched you politely smile at the woman and see the same boring expression return on your face once she's passed you.

"What's up your ass today?" Jungkook asks, seeing as you don't try to start up any of the banter or send him a disgusting look. He figured you were in a bad mood, as you shuffled through your purse looking for your keys.

You still don't talk to him, weird.

"Hello y/n, are you ignoring me?" he feigns a gasp holding his hand on his bare chest as he waits for you to do something. Anything. He just wants you to curse him out and throw your middle finger at his face, spit on him.

But he gets nothing.

A sigh was heard from her lips as she closed her eyes shut, Jungkook started to get worried as tears brimmed her eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" he asks timidly, and she smiles and nods her head at his question turning back around to the elevator.

"I forgot my keys" she whispers, and Jungkook was worried about what happened to her, and why she wasn't the same old snappy y/n he was used to. She would always scowl at his partners that left his house and flick his forehead when he greeted her but she was having none of that.