8| Needy

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Jungkook woke up on his couch, memories of hazy and vague moments from playing cod at Taehyung's house to falling asleep on y/n. He had a pillow and a blanket covering his body as he looked around his living room. The coffee table was clean with a glass of water and a pill in a ziplock. He figured that you cleaned up and left early for work, which reminded him to look at the clock. It was past 12 am and although he didn't work he promised to come in the shop to do a few tattoos for his buddy Yoongi.

Jungkook got up, hurrying to rush the pill down his system and to his bathroom, getting ready to leave with a major headache. He was dressed, showered, and out the door immediately, grabbing a quick granola bar for breakfast. His duffel bag hung around his shoulder, carrying his gym clothes for later plans of hitting it with Namjoon and Hoseok. He might bring along his coworker Yoongi if he's done early tonight, and that is if he doesn't get his head cut off for being late at the shop, he had promised him to tattoo a couple designs he made for his upcoming birthday.

Heading out the parking lot he made a quick stop to grab some coffee and treats, rushing into the shop to find it slow and Yoongi cleaning some tat guns.

"You're late asshole" is the only thing he musters when he hears the bell jingle to the door, he turns around to find Jungkook with coffee and sweets in his hand as a peace offering, an apology for his tardiness. He knows Yoongi hates when people are late, and although it wasn't a big deal and he could finish it any other day, he's just packed with bookings and from 12-3 he freed his schedule of clients to get his tattoos done. Sure he could get it done by the 5 other employees who work here, but quite frankly Jungkook was the best. It was his designs after all and he was honestly the best artist out of all them, and if he was going to trust any of them it would be Jungkook.

"I had a rough fucking night," Jungkook sighs, offering him a coffee and a bag of croissant. Taking it with a sigh, he threw the rag over his shoulder and nudged Jungkook, waving his hand as a way to dismiss his excuses. He didn't care, he just wanted his tattoos done.

"I don't give a shit man, just start it. I have a client coming in at 3:30" he sat down, prepping his arm as Jungkook put on his apron equipped with guns and alcohol wipes. His mask was secured around his face as he cleaned and prepped the black ink. Strolling over to him, he nods.

"I can't finish it all today, but tomorrow night you can come over after the shops close, I finish work at 8:00" Jungkook proposes, trying to make up for the time he missed today, although he would be tired, he owed it to him. Yoongi was Jungkook's boss and friend, they occasionally hung out and ran the shop together. He let Jungkook work since he was in college, trusting him with a gun was hard for him but he proved himself after practicing and his designs have become a client favourite so Yoongi decided to keep him around. Sometimes customers would come and get piercings as well which Jungook did and since he was pleasant to the eyes this attracted a lot of female attention and that brought money into Yoongi's pockets. Of course he was going to keep him around.