12|Realiaztions

Dragged into an obscene nightclub last night with the words " Blaze Botanic" written on it with neon led colours that had caught jungkook's attention—recalling how his big doe eyes stared up at the fairy lights and rusty old bricked building that ...

Dragged into an obscene nightclub last night with the words " Blaze Botanic" written on it with neon led colours that had caught jungkook's attention—recalling how his big doe eyes stared up at the fairy lights and rusty old bricked building that was tucked into the narrow streets of downtown Toronto, hard for tourists to find. What had surprised you was that he had managed to help you both jump in line when he showed the "special card" he had, and the bouncer immediately nodded his head in acknowledgment; opening the gates for you both. Hand in his larger one, you made sure to tightly squeeze his palm, a way of showing him to slow down when you're both in a too-tight area of the crowd of people.

And despite the fact that it's been over a good 16 hours since last night, you can't help but feel those butterflies and random flutters your heart does when you reminisce about the caresses to your skin. The way his large hand engulfed yours, the protective arm he had around your waist when he would guide you through the crowd of people, or the stupid lean he did when he whispered into your ear and your heart lurched out of your chest at the mere feeling of his breathe fanning your ear, sending shivers down your spine. But you decided to swallow down the hard lump in your throat from the overwhelming feelings of mixed signals, and confusing emotions you most definitely did not want to deal with at this moment.

But– last night was hands down one of the best nights you've had, and although you only danced and drank, it was with Jungkook that you realized why you had enjoyed it so much, his jokes, and teases, getting you out of your shell by the end of the party to the point where he had you shamelessly hitting the dougie in the dance circle—people videotaping you and Jungkook dragging you away from further embarrassment by the end of it. And as much as you don't want to admit it, he was pretty good at dancing, wrapping one of your legs around his hips– swaying you across the room to the sensual music, while his lips teasingly nipped at your ears and teased you all night with horrible pick up lines.

"All these sweets but I'd rather have you" he pouted- pointing at the obvious table of candies and cakes you ended up flicking his forehead as a punishment for his corniness, he chuckled at your scrunched face, and cringe.

It was no secret that within this whole deal between the both of you, you've gained to see Jungkook in other aspects of life, slightly changing your opinion of him being an egotistical asshole that you've once identified him as, and you find yourself at his apartment because of this, a week of not seeing him since the club–so you managed to make some of the lasagnas he loved so much and although you hadn't texted him you were coming, you assumed he was home with the loud music bass sounding through his house.

Finding it open you leave your shoes at the entrance, walking until you reach the kitchen and he doesn't hear you until you put the dish down on the countertop. His head shot up from his position on the couch, laptop on his lap as he typed away.

You send him a smile, footsteps small and calculated as you make your way towards him, confused at the uncomfortable glint in his eyes, wide and harsh stare. "I thought that since you've been busy with work, I'd bring some food for you," you ruffle his hair, and when he opens his mouth to tumble out a thank you, you don't hear it, instead, your attention goes to your left.